pregnant with quadruplets

Find how to get help with rent
cainjl
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

pregnant with quadruplets

Post by cainjl »

I just found out last week at the ER I was pregnant with quadruplets. This has happened naturally without fertility drugs. I live in a two bedroom apartment have two children. I have a job but the OB put me on maternity leave because my pregnancy is high risk. I have already been to FIA who only approved me of $89 a month. I cant get into wic until feb. I now have no way to pay rent and am looking for some type of assitance. Im not looking for permanent help just for help until september. After the babies are born I will be able to return back to work. I dont have a vehicle for transportation because I came back to Michigan from North Carolina back in September. Im going through a divorce as well as custody battle with my husband for the two children I have now. My husband came behind my back 3 months after I arrived in michigan and now has temporary non judical custody of our boys. I also have to go to court in north carolina to fight for custody and have to some how come up with money for that as well.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: pregnant with quadruplets

Post by Admin »

We do have information on Michigan and North Carolina resources for you to try to call. They can offer free legal advice for custody and civil legal matters (if you qualify based on income), housing assistance, and other aid for you. Find here the Michigan assistance programs. More local resources by county and town are midway down the page. Select your county, or state program, and start making phone calls. As far as the custody issues, use this for free legal aid. You may want to look into both Michigan and North Carolina free legal resources and programs, and the states are midway down the page.

cainjl wrote:I just found out last week at the ER I was pregnant with quadruplets. This has happened naturally without fertility drugs. I live in a two bedroom apartment have two children. I have a job but the OB put me on maternity leave because my pregnancy is high risk. I have already been to FIA who only approved me of $89 a month. I cant get into wic until feb. I now have no way to pay rent and am looking for some type of assitance. Im not looking for permanent help just for help until september. After the babies are born I will be able to return back to work. I dont have a vehicle for transportation because I came back to Michigan from North Carolina back in September. Im going through a divorce as well as custody battle with my husband for the two children I have now. My husband came behind my back 3 months after I arrived in michigan and now has temporary non judical custody of our boys. I also have to go to court in north carolina to fight for custody and have to some how come up with money for that as well.
Banker

Post by Banker »

Im 8 months pregnant and i need help with rent, i getting cash assistance from work first but that's only 300amonth and im not having any luck finding a two bedroom for that price i have tried income based places but they all have long waiting list. im living in the basement of my parents house and been trying to find help since i found out about the baby. i am a single parent and really could use some help. Help with rent i live in a weekly with 2 others Im seeking employment my roommate has a job the weekly is in his name he need surgery retinal detachment surgery which will keep him from work we don't want to loose our place and are falling behind as it is i just need to know where to go for help while he is on medical leave and till i can get a job and paycheck thank you
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We are not sure if it is possible to rent any apartment for $300 month, or should we say any safe, clean, or affordable unit. But you can call around to some agencies in your area, and find information here. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/col ... grams.html
Maybe living in the basement, while not ideal, should allow you to save some money as if you can't afford an apartment now you are clearly living on the edge.
Banker wrote:Im 8 months pregnant and i need help with rent, i getting cash assistance from work first but that's only 300amonth and im not having any luck finding a two bedroom for that price i have tried income based places but they all have long waiting list. im living in the basement of my parents house and been trying to find help since i found out about the baby. i am a single parent and really could use some help. Help with rent i live in a weekly with 2 others Im seeking employment my roommate has a job the weekly is in his name he need surgery retinal detachment surgery which will keep him from work we don't want to loose our place and are falling behind as it is i just need to know where to go for help while he is on medical leave and till i can get a job and paycheck thank you
Kellyey

Post by Kellyey »

Hi I'm currently located in Newport Oregon and am in desperate need of a car so that I can not only get a job but also transport my toddler to doctor's appointments and other common needs like grocery shopping. I am pregnant so need it for the doctor, not to mention I am expecting quadruplets.
A while back I was in a dv incident that basically left me with nothing while being pregnant. I'm trying my best to start over in a new environment and really would love to get off TANF because not having a job has really been getting to me. If you have any information or resources that could help me I'd greatly appreciate it. I do want to mention that I have a car however it's having issues again and I am willing to donate it for just a used car. I'm not picky or looking for much just a car that will be safe for my child and expectant quadruplets and obviously have the heater for him since it's always so cold in my location. Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon.