Help with rent in Baltimore County Maryland
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: rent help Baltimore Maryland

Post by Admin »

We have a couple different options and links for you. This one here is for all Baltimore agencies, non-profits, charities, etc. Some of these focus on rent, others energy bills, food, medical, etc. Find that listing here at Baltimore assistance programs.

For those agencies that focus on rental assistance, that listing is here. They may have funds for rent, deposits, and general housing assistance.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/bal ... tance.html

Marie wrote:Help with rent in Baltimore County Maryland
Jeremiah1

Post by Jeremiah1 »

I have rent due in two days or I get evicted from Baltimore City. We work but collections and other situations left us flat broke when it was time to pay rent, I have a 3 month old child and can't afford to get evicted. This is the only time this has happened, it was just an unfortunate string of events and we will be fine again next week but we need the money by the 10th and it is the 8th today.
Partenner

Post by Partenner »

I just recently moved into my apartment in Baltimore in December but because of the flood my roof caved in the first week I moved in. I had to live in a hotel until November 5th while they were fixing it. At the same time I lost my job; and all the money I had I had to waist on food and gas going back and forth to my apartment. I just recently got a job that's going to help me get back on my feet, I start tomorrow. But at this point I really need help with my rent. Thank you in advance!
Insta

Post by Insta »

Hello, I live in Baltimore city. I was trying find some help on paying my rent. I work at mercy hospital. I got paid today but unfortunately my check isn't enough to pay for my rent that's due April 1st, 2019. I'm trying to find help so I won't get evicted or must go to rent court. This the first time this happened to me. I just moved in these apartments this month. If there are any information or any way you can help me pay my rent before April 1st, 2019 please contact me back immediately. I'm almost 7 months pregnant. I'm trying to prevent me from getting put out because I'll be having my baby soon. Thank you!