Laid off without notice!!

Find how to get help with rent
Candas3
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Laid off without notice!!

Post by Candas3 »

Can someone please tell me of any assistance programs in Baldwin County, Alabama? I was laid off 3 weeks ago without notice and am on the verge of being put out of my home! I have three children and a 1yr old grandson and really need some help! I'm not the kind of person who sits around and depend on others but there are no jobs and the interviews I've had were no good! Please help! :/
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Laid off without notice!!

Post by Admin »

Did you file for unemployment and do you have at least that minimal amount of income coming in. If laid off you are entitled to it. Some other options can be found here. Locate a listing of Baldwin Alabama assistance programs and agencies to call by using that link. Such as the Community Action Agency of Baldwin County. And when you say being put out of your home, is that from foreclosure? If so here is a listing of non-profit HUD counseling agencies that offer mostly free mortgage assistance programs and counseling. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/ala ... ounse.html
Candas3 wrote:Can someone please tell me of any assistance programs in Baldwin County, Alabama? I was laid off 3 weeks ago without notice and am on the verge of being put out of my home! I have three children and a 1yr old grandson and really need some help! I'm not the kind of person who sits around and depend on others but there are no jobs and the interviews I've had were no good! Please help! :/
Housewife

Post by Housewife »

We owe the landlord 1200 in past due rent. He is threatening eviction almost of a weekly basis. Is there someone out there who could help us get this paid off to get him off of our backs? One thing to make matters worse is he will not give us a lease where we can show a agency that we actually live here. I don't know what to do, my husband got a steady job finally and we can make the rent payments but it is the past due amount that we are having a hard time with. I was laid off too ,and that is hurting. Also, having the landlord bulling us on a constant weekly basis is getting me sick and on edge all of the time. Thank you for any information you can give.
Redwoddswer

Post by Redwoddswer »

I'm a single mother raising two boys. I hurt my back again at work, couldn’t work and was laid off without so much as any notice. I got behind on my rent so I got an eviction notice. Now I have to go to court.
I've been Trying my best to come up with the rest of my rent, so I'm really struggling and with Christmas around the corner I have nothing so please I would pray for any help to keep my boys in a home. Thank you, god bless.