Missouri Rent Assitance

Find how to get help with rent
mactlc_1994
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Missouri Rent Assitance

Post by mactlc_1994 »

My husband I live in Missouri. We rent a home. He is disabled and receives SS. Up till recently, I worked, now facing my own health issues and not being able to hold down even a part time job. We can not pay rent. We can not even afford my medicine that I need. We just filled my husbands and spent the last 9.00 we had for his co pays. I received help with my electric and gas. But do not know where to turn for help with our rent. If something does not happen, I feel we will be homeless.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Missouri Rent Assitance

Post by Admin »

Use this resource to find information, phone numbers, and addresses. Locate Missouri assistance programs. Towards the top are state of Missouri programs and references, and midway down the page are the local cities and counties in Missouri. From those counties is where you will find even more phone numbers for local charities, non-profits, government assistance, and rent programs. We even have extensive information for people with health issues too, including free medical care and help for bills and debts.I f you are on the verge of homeless, and disabled, then you should receive higher priority for any funds they have.
mactlc_1994 wrote:My husband I live in Missouri. We rent a home. He is disabled and receives SS. Up till recently, I worked, now facing my own health issues and not being able to hold down even a part time job. We can not pay rent. We can not even afford my medicine that I need. We just filled my husbands and spent the last 9.00 we had for his co pays. I received help with my electric and gas. But do not know where to turn for help with our rent. If something does not happen, I feel we will be homeless.
Orman

Post by Orman »

My husband and I are currently being evicted from our home in St. Louis Missouri for nonpayment of rent. I am on disability, and it is permanent. Also my husband is unable to work at this time due to severe mental health issues. He has no income. I got him an assessment at the Community Mental health who gave him a future appointment. We need help finding affordable housing and moving expenses. Thank you.
Peanut

Post by Peanut »

I am a single parent, living with my fiance in St. Louis Missouri, I am currently pregnant and I have a 5 year old that is currently living with us. I do not receive child support due to the fact that the other parent doesn't pay it and they closed the case. My fiance is taking care of us right now and his income is the only income we have. Due to the position I am in, I cannot work until after I have the baby which will be in June.
We have almost gotten evicted this month because we could not meet the entire rent in the grace period that was given to us. And we are struggling with our water and electric bills they are starting to pile up. I would really like to know if we could get some assistance with our rent so that we can remain stable in paying our light and water, thanks so kindly,
SafeHaven

Post by SafeHaven »

I'm a single mother of two struggling trying to get back on track with paying my bills but again its a struggle. I'm on the verge of getting evicted and need help ASAP....can I please help with any information or resources in St Louis MO. I've call all the places I know and no funds are available.
R Penske

Post by R Penske »

Dear Sir or Madam, I just found your website this morning while surfing the internet. I am hoping you can point me in the right direction for rent assistance in Missouri. I live in Jefferson City, MO which is considered Cole County. I've never asked for help from agencies before for rental assistance but right now I simply do not have the means to pay rent. I've been employed for most of the time that I've lived here with various local companies including Young Williams, Maximus, CenturyLink, and most recently Wipro Info crossing. My last date of employment was 01/20/2019. I was let go on 02/13/2020. Since then, I've tried to obtain employment with other companies but no success. I also tried to obtain benefits from unemployment but was not successful with that either. I've depleted my checking and savings accounts just to pay bills these past several months but I simply have no more money to my name at this point. My neighbor did help with some utilities once but is simply not able to continue helping with my bills which are racking up rather quickly. I still continue to look for work and help but maybe there is someone that could help me temporarily with a Missouri rent assistance program. Thank you for all your time and assistance.
Momsscolar

Post by Momsscolar »

Good morning.
My name is Brandy and me and my children are currently homeless in Missouri and need rent assistance. We live in St. Louis, Mo. I have contacted some agency here and have no luck with help on first and last month’s rent. Due to then not having any funds to help me. I found a place that is ready to move in today but I just don't have the money. I've been staying in hotels and sleeping here and there for the last two weeks. I receive social security and public assistance for my children. I don't have any money to pay the rent on this St. Louis Missouri so I can get this place. I'm asking for help so I can establish a place for my children so they can go back to school. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

First and last months rent may be hard to get, both nationwide and in St. Louis. But we have other charities and places you can try. Maybe a non-profit or government program. Especially if you have children - that may help you get rental assistance in St. Louis MO.
Momsscolar wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 7:04 am Good morning.
My name is Brandy and me and my children are currently homeless in Missouri and need rent assistance. We live in St. Louis, Mo. I have contacted some agency here and have no luck with help on first and last month’s rent.