NEED HELP WITH RENT!

Find how to get help with rent
fanny
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

NEED HELP WITH RENT!

Post by fanny »

Im 32 and im on temparary disabilty. Im fighting ssi now and only get 115 a month from my disabilty. I am behind 2200 dallors and about to be homeless. My land lord has been very helpful,but she needs at one months rent for me to be able to stay any longer. Im going to be having a brain surgery in the next few month and im depressed and bi-polar and unable to work anymore. A nurse comes and sees me everyday. I need help really bad right now. I never needed help ever before until now. I have two children who do not live with me cuz i am unable to care for them the way i need too. I have worked hard since i 15 and just lost my job in March because of a knee injury. I had two knee surgerys and a ear surgery in the past 6 months. My family has helped me as much as they can. At this point im loosing my mind and dont know what to do.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: NEED HELP WITH RENT!

Post by Admin »

What county and state. Almost all rent and financial assistance programs are local by nature. In the meantime, try this link and then select your state from midway down the page. Then read state programs, city and local programs will be midway down the page, etc. Keep reviewing the main site of needhelppayingbills. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/sta ... progr.html
fanny wrote:Im 32 and im on temparary disabilty. Im fighting ssi now and only get 115 a month from my disabilty. I am behind 2200 dallors and about to be homeless. My land lord has been very helpful,but she needs at one months rent for me to be able to stay any longer. Im going to be having a brain surgery in the next few month and im depressed and bi-polar and unable to work anymore. A nurse comes and sees me everyday. I need help really bad right now. I never needed help ever before until now. I have two children who do not live with me cuz i am unable to care for them the way i need too. I have worked hard since i 15 and just lost my job in March because of a knee injury. I had two knee surgerys and a ear surgery in the past 6 months. My family has helped me as much as they can. At this point im loosing my mind and dont know what to do.
Seexemomma

Post by Seexemomma »

I am a military veteran. My family and I were homeless from January to late February. By the grace of God, we were able to find a home, and recently I was able to find a job. Luck has it, after we got settled, we lost our car. I have been struggling. Walking back and forth to work and home. Rent has been due for two weeks now and I don't make enough yet to cover it. I will do anything to keep my wife and kids off the streets again. My rent is 925 and I don't know what to do.
Kayak

Post by Kayak »

I had to move to California due to a relationship ending. I was promised 2 jobs which fell through. I had very little money for the move and now I need help with rent it is 1000 dollars. I have had a dozen job interviews but no offers and I am going to be evicted if I don't pay the rent on June 1. I am hopeful a job will come through this week or next but right now I need help I am desperate. My utilities and everything associated with the guest home is included in the rent so that is all taken care of. I am in the process of calling all people I owe money too to let them know what has happened. Whatever you can do to help advice places to go to I greatly appreciate it. Thank You for everything in advance.
Helen

Post by Helen »

I was pregnant and needed a home for me and my husband and newborn and we found a home for $600 deposit and 600 rent. Our friends got a $1000 loan for us to move in and that week I had my baby. Then a couple weeks of living there my husband got a manager position and he was supposed to have plenty on money to pay first month’s rent and then he left me and our newborn child for another women. He left me with no car, no money for bills and our newborn, and I am now a month behind on rent and I have nowhere else to go if my baby and I are evicted from this home. Please help me.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

It is never a good idea to use a loan for those rent expenses. But that was nice of your friends to try to help. As far as other programs for those deposits, or the rent to stop the eviction, there are agencies in Anoka County Minnesota to try. The funds may be more forthcoming since you have a newborn baby, as a charity will not want the person to go homeless. But try these resources. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... tance.html
A3124a

Post by A3124a »

I have recently relocated to Huntsville, AL with my fiancé who is working at Macaroni Grill and we are having problems keeping up with rent even though she is working constantly and just managed to get financed for a car so we weren't walking three miles a day so she could get back and forth to work. Unfortunately, things slowed down at work and we have once again fallen behind. We need help with our rent and are about to get evicted and have no place to go and can't even afford groceries. DHR turned her down for food stamps.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Walking 3 miles a day back and forth to work...That is such commitment and dedication. That is incredible. We have many rent assistance programs in Huntsville that you can try, and also look into the other resources we have for food, cars, and other assistance. But why would DHR turn you down, as seem like your income is very low so would qualify for aid?
A3124a wrote:I have recently relocated to Huntsville, AL with my fiancé who is working at Macaroni Grill and we are having problems keeping up with rent even though she is working constantly and just managed to get financed for a car so we weren't walking three miles a day so she could get back and forth to work. Unfortunately, things slowed down at work and we have once again fallen behind. We need help with our rent and are about to get evicted and have no place to go and can't even afford groceries. DHR turned her down for food stamps.