Apartment and place to live

Find how to get help with rent
Jasmine13
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Apartment and place to live

Post by Jasmine13 »

My husband and I are both unemployed and he just got news that he can no longer draw the $277 per week. My husband is temporarily (at the least) disabled and I am attending college and my current grades are B,AAA. We are being left with my $134 mo unemployment. We own our home but have borrowed money to pay taxes that we were unable to pay earlier. My husband and I live in Shawano and have 3 kids. We both recently started jobs in DePere and are looking for help getting a place to live in that area so we don't have to spend 400 a month in gas jus so we can work. My husband just ended his temp employment and I have a little less than three months till I am hired on full time. We just want to be closer to our jobs and the only thing that's holding us back is the money to get a place. Can you Please help us.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Apartment and place to live

Post by Admin »

Yes, you definitely went to find a place closer to your work to live so do not need to pend $400 per month or so for gas. Good news that found full time employment, as while economy is getting better, still a long way to go. Find a listing of all Wisconsin assistance programs and agencies to call for housing, rent, and emergency financial assistance for bills and expenses. After all, isn't Shawano in the state of Wisconsin, we believe.
Jasmine13 wrote:My husband and I are both unemployed and he just got news that he can no longer draw the $277 per week. My husband is temporarily (at the least) disabled and I am attending college and my current grades are B,AAA. We are being left with my $134 mo unemployment. We own our home but have borrowed money to pay taxes that we were unable to pay earlier. My husband and I live in Shawano and have 3 kids. We both recently started jobs in DePere and are looking for help getting a place to live in that area so we don't have to spend 400 a month in gas jus so we can work. My husband just ended his temp employment and I have a little less than three months till I am hired on full time. We just want to be closer to our jobs and the only thing that's holding us back is the money to get a place. Can you Please help us.
ReeseW

Post by ReeseW »

To Whom it May concern,
Hello I am currently seeking help so that I can finally move out on my own. I currently live on Staten Island, NY and received a letter for these new "affordable housing" apartments on the island. I need some advice or a direction of where I can get monetarial assistance to get my foot in the door. Maybe for deposit and first months rent. I am 24 years of age, have my Bachelors in Business (but job market is tough) and currently going for my paralegal certificate to further improve myself. As you can see, my head is in the right place I just need someone to help get my foot in the door. I can no longer live where I've been living. Please Help!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Many non-profits do offer funds for deposits, and maybe even first months rent. It is usually for the homeless though. NYC has a number of agencies and programs. Find more information on rental assistance New York City , including Staten Island. That is great that have eduction. Maybe you can get some housing to save money on rent as you go to school.
ReeseW wrote:To Whom it May concern,
Hello I am currently seeking help so that I can finally move out on my own. I currently live on Staten Island, NY and received a letter for these new "affordable housing" apartments on the island. I need some advice or a direction of where I can get monetarial assistance to get my foot in the door. Maybe for deposit and first months rent. I am 24 years of age, have my Bachelors in Business (but job market is tough) and currently going for my paralegal certificate to further improve myself. As you can see, my head is in the right place I just need someone to help get my foot in the door. I can no longer live where I've been living. Please Help!
Clipperrs

Post by Clipperrs »

I need help finding and apartment in Hudson County, the area of the heights and I'm in need to help because I cannot find an apartment. I'm getting infected from my apartment with my 4 kids and my Fiancé. Please can use call one of these phone number's.
We have voucher but between use two we don't have enough money to cover utilities. Please if can help use in anyway I'll appreciated. Very much, thank you and have a nice day.