NEed a job and rental assistance

Find how to get help with rent
Manis
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

NEed a job and rental assistance

Post by Manis »

I am 45yrs old. There is myself, my daughter (20), and her son (4 months) who live in the home. My husband was put out 3 months ago because of domestic abuse. he was the provider. I have been religiously filing applications for jobs. But in the meantime, bills still come in. Now there is no money for anything. We got put on foodstamps and her baby on WIC. I have no problem with going to work--- it's just finding a job. But for now--- We have to pay the rent. If anyone can help---please tell me who to talk to. Thank you and God bless you.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: NEed a job and rental assistance

Post by Admin »

We do have information on various government food assistance programs and other resources. They can be found here.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/foo ... grams.html
Get information and details on services such as Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), School Lunch and Breakfast Assistance Program, food stamps, and other federal government food programs.
Manis wrote:I am 45yrs old. There is myself, my daughter (20), and her son (4 months) who live in the home. My husband was put out 3 months ago because of domestic abuse. he was the provider. I have been religiously filing applications for jobs. But in the meantime, bills still come in. Now there is no money for anything. We got put on foodstamps and her baby on WIC. I have no problem with going to work--- it's just finding a job. But for now--- We have to pay the rent. If anyone can help---please tell me who to talk to. Thank you and God bless you.
Vick

Post by Vick »

I live in Seattle Washington where I rent an apartment for 700. I just gave birth to my son and I had to take leave from my job. After I had my son my incision (c-section) got infected causing me not to return to work. Since then I have been behind on my rent and I've been struggling to get by month to month trying to pay my rent, my bills and get my son's stuff. I receive help through DSHS but it doesn't pay all of my bills or get the stuff I need for my son. If there is any help I can get I will surely appreciate anything right now. And i need a job with flexible hours. I am a desperate mother trying to get by. Thank you.
Member1

Post by Member1 »

I really need help paying my rent it was due on the 15th of this month and by the 20th it is late. I have no money at all and just recently got a part time job. I just learned of these programs in Virginia Beach or I would have contacted someone earlier. I'm 6 months pregnant and have no help and was wondering if I would be able to receive emergency help so I don't get evicted.
Boomer

Post by Boomer »

Hello I am 20 years old and I am a single mother. My daughter is 2 years old, and we in need of rent assistance. I will have to move soon and I need help paying the deposit in order to move in my new home. I received a section 8 voucher, but I'm currently unemployed so I do not have the funds to pay the deposit in order to move in. It's just me and my daughter living together. I'm needed help paying my light bill and I contact the peoples that's support to help people with low income but my bill going to do before the appointment and my lights going to get cut off and I have 5 kids and one income with no help my light bill is $569.00 and that's my check so I need help. So please help me. Thanks in advance everything is much appreciated.
Barrack

Post by Barrack »

My husband and I have just recently had a baby and 2 days after coming home from the hospital was asked to leave our apartment because we was late for rent and wanted to avoid eviction. We had to move in with my husband’s mother. I am a full time student and my husband works full time but only brings home $400 every 2 weeks. We really need a place for our family but have only got enough to do a security deposit and first month rent that I have been saving up. However if we did get into a place I don’t think we could afford the full rent and utilities. Just wondering what kind of help we could receive until my husband can find better work.
Tooth

Post by Tooth »

To whom it may concern,
I am in crucial need of help to pay my rent before I am evicted from my home. I am 1 month behind on my rent which is 835.00, is there any thing that can be done to help me with this situation. I am 100% disabled and awaiting a decision from the SSI and Disability board and they said it could take up to 30 more days for the decision. Please contact me so that I can keep my family and my home together. You are my last resort.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Usually the homeless prevention and rehousing programs can take care of rent and employment needs. There are also special housing programs for people with a disability in Missouri. So those are a couple options for you. Apply for them and ask for both options, and learn more on Missouri homeless prevention programs.