Help with Hotel Rent in georgia!

Find how to get help with rent
angel2011
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Help with Hotel Rent in georgia!

Post by angel2011 »

we need help with our hotel rent by this friday. my husband is unemployed and we have two children that we have to keep a roof over their heads. I have applyed for SSI and havent heard anything. if anyone could please help us by friday please let me know. I am from newnan,ga. thank u!
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Help with Hotel Rent in georgia!

Post by Admin »

You do not leave yourself much time. Always ask for help earlier.
here is some information on Georgia assistance programs. Midway down the page are counties, and select your Georgia county of Coweta. Looks like the local community action agency may be your best choice. Also use the main site, and especially the navigation bars on left menu, for other housing and rent assistance programs and solutions.
angel2011 wrote:we need help with our hotel rent by this friday. my husband is unemployed and we have two children that we have to keep a roof over their heads. I have applyed for SSI and havent heard anything. if anyone could please help us by friday please let me know. I am from newnan,ga. thank u!
NigelM

Post by NigelM »

I am in dire need of assistance with paying my rent, which is past due for the month of May. I owe a total of 500.00 dollars including late fees to the Bear Hill Apartment Community in Atlanta, GA, Dekalb County area. This apartment community is in Atlanta Georgia. I will be able to pay all of my bills by the end of July; however, I am one month in the whole, and have no resources to assist me in getting this paid. If there is anything that you can do for my assistance please contact me.
Lady Leaving

Post by Lady Leaving »

I need help with paying for my hotel room until I get a job, please. I just moved down south to Atlanta Georgia with my family. We got into an altercation and they basically left me so now I'm on my own. Well, actually to be honest it’s me and my boyfriend. We both was staying with my sister and me and my boyfriend had it out so he left and then my sister came and got her kids from the hotel we were staying at and left me there. A lady that was working there seen that I was just sitting in the lobby crying with all of my things.
I don't have a car, I don't have no money, and I just have my clothes and my boyfriend. But the lady paid for a room for us for one night. He got his sister to pay for today and tomorrow we don't know what we're going to do. We're not from out here in Atlanta and barley know our way around Georgia. I applied for a few jobs in the area so it’s not like I'm not trying you know. I just need help with paying for our room until at least one of us can get a job. We're trying the best we can and we're determined and striving. I'd greatly appreciate your help. Thank you for reading and God bless you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

To clarify, are you in a hotel, or regular apartment community? As hotel programs are rare in DeKalb County and everywhere for that matter. But if it is just rent help needed for that Bear Hill Apartment complex, then you may have more options. There are various rental asisstance programs in DeKalb County that you can apply to. $500 is not a huge amount, but it will often involve more than agency assisting you.
NigelM wrote:I am in dire need of assistance with paying my rent, which is past due for the month of May. I owe a total of 500.00 dollars including late fees to the Bear Hill Apartment Community in Atlanta, GA, Dekalb County area. This apartment community is in Atlanta Georgia. I will be able to pay all of my bills by the end of July; however, I am one month in the whole, and have no resources to assist me in getting this paid. If there is anything that you can do for my assistance please contact me.