i humbly ask for christmas presents and decorations please..

Find how to get help with rent
lisa627
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

i humbly ask for christmas presents and decorations please..

Post by lisa627 »

My name is lisa and I live in baden, pennsylvania, beaver county, and i have been on social security disability due to severe ptsd and severe anxiety disorder. the past couple of years with my daughter emma, 10, has been financially in ruins and emotionally draining...i am on this forum to receive financial help for my daughters christmas...i make 836.00/month and my rent is 215.00...my elec. is 70.00, i have liheaap and still pay,,,food...clothesi just got cable back after a year without...
doctors bills, and prescriptions, among other expenses...i am asking for my next 2 months to be helped with childrens christmas present, elec. payment for 2 months, rent for 2 months and christmas decorations for this year. if anyone can help me get on my feet, just once, and get caught up..then our lives will be more unstressed and difficult..i am humbly asking if someone can...and when i get back on my feet, i promise to pay it forward to a needy family;
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: i humbly ask for christmas presents and decorations plea

Post by Admin »

Maybe the best place to try for Christmas gifts is the Salvation Army, and programs like Angel tree. However here are some other resources and programs for you in Beaver County. One good non-profit for you is the Catholic Charities Beaver County phone 724-775-0758, but many other charities and programs are located on the main site of needhelppayingbills.
lisa627 wrote:My name is lisa and I live in baden, pennsylvania, beaver county, and i have been on social security disability due to severe ptsd and severe anxiety disorder. the past couple of years with my daughter emma, 10, has been financially in ruins and emotionally draining...i am on this forum to receive financial help for my daughters christmas...i make 836.00/month and my rent is 215.00...my elec. is 70.00, i have liheaap and still pay,,,food...clothesi just got cable back after a year without...
doctors bills, and prescriptions, among other expenses...i am asking for my next 2 months to be helped with childrens christmas present, elec. payment for 2 months, rent for 2 months and christmas decorations for this year. if anyone can help me get on my feet, just once, and get caught up..then our lives will be more unstressed and difficult..i am humbly asking if someone can...and when i get back on my feet, i promise to pay it forward to a needy family;
Darsi
anti spam: Blue

Re: i humbly ask for christmas presents and decorations please..

Post by Darsi »

I have two children. Both boys. I have been trying to get back on my own feet for months and I am still way behind on rent and savings. I have not worked for over a year or more. My family experienced a misfortune of Living, a few months back and I have been working with what I've got to see that my boys are Well taken care of. Unfortunately I am falling way short of the fall-winter months and I am not able to make Christmas happen this year. Clothes, toys, decorations for a Christmas tree, and rent help needed. Please help me give my Sons the Christmas that they deserve.
Mnadi

Re: i humbly ask for christmas presents and decorations please..

Post by Mnadi »

Good. afternoon,
I am currently in need of help for Christmas decorations this year. I have never applied and it is getting closer to the holiday. I am in so much stress over this but I am pleased to have find this site (still unsure if there is any programs available to my family and I). Can you please help me? I tried to reach out to Salvation Army as well as Toys for Tots and they are closed.
I live in Bethany, Connecticut. I am a single mother of three.
I appreciate your time and help.
Warm regards,