Help for November rent

Find how to get help with rent
Winterskier
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Help for November rent

Post by Winterskier »

My fiance got laid off and he's on unemployment. I'm not working I been looking for jobs everyday we have a 1 year old baby our rent is 850.00 we need assistance for November rent its hard with one income. We let our cell phone go it became too much so its financial bee on our credit because we were still under contract..my fiance is in school and looking for employment..we never needed help before we always did things ourselves but it has become so hard we pray everyday and try to stay positive for our 1 year old. Our credit is bad so we cannot get loans and even if someone gave us a loan we couldn't pay it back we are living paycheck to paycheck my fiance worked for the company that laid him off for 6 years so he was a good man ...we just keep asking why us...
Martin1

Re: Help for November rent

Post by Martin1 »

I am in need of a good amount of money about 800+ by the end of the month of November. For rent for me and my fiancee. I know i could go to the government building but that could take longer than i have. I was homeless and got a place but there is little help from friends and family and we don't want to get evicted and be homeless again. Anymore help that this would be greatly appreciated. I am in dire need of rental assistance because DSHS took away my cash assistance because i make $12 too much a month!! My husband has not worked in almost a year and is currently recovering from MRSA. I am only making 8.67 per hr and child support takes gets half of my paycheck. I cannot allow my family of 4 to live on the streets! PLEASE HELP US!!!
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

We do have many rent assistance programs listed, both at the national government and for local towns and municipalities. Find our listing of Ohio rent assistance programs and other services that struggling people can take advantage of. DSHS too away help for the $12 per month? Maybe ask your employer to cut back hours by 1 or 2 per week so then re qualify!! As that does sound ridiculous. Yes, call community action agency and other organizations in Ohio.
Martin1 wrote:I am in need of a good amount of money about 800+ by the end of the month of November. For rent for me and my fiancee. I know i could go to the government building but that could take longer than i have. I was homeless and got a place but there is little help from friends and family and we don't want to get evicted and be homeless again. Anymore help that this would be greatly appreciated. I am in dire need of rental assistance because DSHS took away my cash assistance because i make $12 too much a month!! My husband has not worked in almost a year and is currently recovering from MRSA. I am only making 8.67 per hr and child support takes gets half of my paycheck. I cannot allow my family of 4 to live on the streets! PLEASE HELP US!!!
Beaglelover

Post by Beaglelover »

Hi I am a single mother of baby girl that just got back to work (was in maturity leave for 3ths and received no income). I spoke to the landlord and she gave me a extension until 11/11/2011 however i cannot pay her at the moment i have no one to help me with daycare and the money i receive i have to pay my car note or i will be left in foot if someone can please help me with day care or rent i need help the father left me when i was one month pregnant and my parents do not live in the united states so i am alone and struggling almost home less. i hardly eat just to get by. please help!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

That is great that your landlord in Baltimore gave you an extension. Most people will not do that. Call your local county for information on free day care programs. Baltimore has them, as well as agencies for rent help. Find more on Baltimore rental assistance, and ask these place for the child care too. One of the leading organizations is Baltimore Neighborhoods, Inc. and their phone number is 1-800-487-6007.
Beaglelover wrote:Hi I am a single mother of baby girl that just got back to work (was in maturity leave for 3ths and received no income). I spoke to the landlord and she gave me a extension until 11/11/2011 however i cannot pay her at the moment i have no one to help me with daycare and the money i receive i have to pay my car note or i will be left in foot if someone can please help me with day care or rent i need help the father left me when i was one month pregnant and my parents do not live in the united states so i am alone and struggling almost home less. i hardly eat just to get by. please help!
WallaceW

Post by WallaceW »

I am a mother of a two year old daughter who needs desperate help with catching up on rent. I owe about 600 dollars for November and they are threatening to evict us. I work overtime every week to try and get ahead but something come up and I have to fix it. I'm trying my hardest just to be able to get on top of bills but this is one thing that I have to catch up on or ill be homeless. Any amount would be grateful and much appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Go for you in working overtime, especially as a single mom. There are many agencies to call on in the Palm Beach Florida area for rent help. If you are that dedicated, and working hard for your family, you will make a good case for your application. So good for you. Find additional rental assistance in Palm Beach County.
GogoJill

Post by GogoJill »

I need help to pay my rent the month of November because I am only getting 858 a month. That's the only income I have and my power is behind and my rent is 891 monthly. I've been having a hard time since my husband hasn't been to work due to his surgery and I am disable not able to work. And my kids start school this coming month so I'm having a hard time to pay my rent this month plus. Help me thanks.
Jane Mary

Post by Jane Mary »

Hello, I need help paying my November 2018 rent. On September 12 I had an emotional breakdown and a week later diagnosed with PTSD. I was due to go back to work on October 24, 2016. However my doctor felt as though I needed to see a therapist before returning. My return to work is now December 5, 2016.
My rent is due on the 15th and I've exhausted all money to stay afloat. Unfortunately my short term disability doesn't cover mental illness. However I need help one time for my November 2018 rent. When I go back to work I can pay December rent and going forward with no problem. I didn't see this coming and I need help, I can and will pay it back within 60 days. My rent is $800.
Can you please help or send me information on any agency that could possibly help me this one time? It's draining for me to ask for help but I really need it. I pray someone can get help. Hope to hear from someone soon.
Sam Thanker

Post by Sam Thanker »

My boyfriend and I are both low income SSDI, we have become a little behind in rent resulting in a 5 day eviction notice for $465 past due rent. We are a little more behind at this point but will pay that in full by November 3rd, 2018 leaving us not enough income to take care of try the amount of $465 listed on the 5 day eviction notice received on Jully 1st 2016. We are desperately asking for any kind of asstistance we may get. I can be reached at any time, Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Since it is November now, you may want to move into an emergency program. They can be found here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... tance.html
Apply today - early though to increase your chances for help.