help with deposit

Find how to get help with rent
mskwalker55
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

help with deposit

Post by mskwalker55 »

Hello I'm am trying to find assistance in Kansas city ks for a low income disabled person. The person needs help paying for the deposit on a new apartment. Any suggestions?
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: help with deposit

Post by Admin »

We do have information on both Jackson County as well as Kansas City financial and rent assistance. The county specific programs can be found here.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/jac ... prog3.html
Some not-for profits, churches, government programs, and other options focus just on rent and housing assistance. A listing of these places can be found in Kansas City rent help programs.
mskwalker55 wrote:Hello I'm am trying to find assistance in Kansas city ks for a low income disabled person. The person needs help paying for the deposit on a new apartment. Any suggestions?
Bob_Pisana

Post by Bob_Pisana »

We have found a place to stay however we need some assistance with the first month rent and security deposit. I only work as a substitute teacher and my significant other is deaf and receives SSI benefits. But at this time we are not able to gather 800.00 for this house and we need some assistance. We don't have no where to stay and are just staying with different family members every night it would be mean so much to us and and our ten year old son if someone could assist us with the funds to start us with this move. thanks alot....
Francine

Post by Francine »

I NEED HELP PAYING MY RENT AND DEPOSIT. I AM ALSO LOOKING FOR HELP FOR CHILD CARE ASSISTANCE. I JUST MOVED HERE FROM CHICAGO AND I HAVE RECENTLY FOUND A TEMP POSITION. I am pregnant and unemployed right now and have. Been bouncing from friends house to friends house I need to find out about housing programs. That can. Help me get my own place and help pay the rent monthly til I find a job so I'M not homeless when my baby is born. I am due October 11, 2012 Thank You
Erin Batch

Post by Erin Batch »

I need help with my deposit it is 875 plus first month of rent, so roughly about $1510. I have two kids recently graduated but unemployed I live with my boyfriend and his family in a two bedroom apartment. (two sleep in one room 4 in another and one in the living room) can anyone help please. I am trying to move out so its not so snug and my kids have some space for their stuff. I am looking for rental deposit assistance in Oakland CA. My current apartment has mold and is causing me breathing problems. I found a new place but don't have the deposit needed to move in.
SamEisley123

Post by SamEisley123 »

I need help finding a 1 or 2 bedroom apartment for me and my 2 grandkids that I have temporary custody of. I’m staying with a family member and her 3 kids. Her husband and another lady and her 2 kids in a 3 bedroom house so....I’m on social services and I really need to find a program that can help me find a place and help me with security deposit where ever I move to....
SoyB

Post by SoyB »

I am a single mom with a good job. I recently left an abusive situation and obtained a roommate and am now living in Madison Wisconsin. We have a two bedroom apartment. My roommate has been charged with a DWI and is not paying rent. I am in good standing with the apartment complex as i've rented here several times in the past. After speaking to the lawyer for the complex it is agreed to break my lease and downgrade to a one BR. The problem is I need help with the first and last months deposit. This would happen tentatively on 11/1 and I simply cannot come up with that type of money so fast. I am wondering if there are any grants or programs i would be approved for that would pay for that? Please get back to me and thanks in advance for your time.
Macie

Post by Macie »

Hi I been looking for a job for months I’m just now finding one however I been living back with my mom for some time now. I’m having a hard time getting back and fourth so I applied for the apartments across the street from the job . I am close to having all the first months rent & it totally slipped my mind about the security deposit. Please help.
Sejkora

Post by Sejkora »

Thank you for responding. I need help with the security deposit. My mother in law and her husband are moving out of an apartment I wish to stay in. Unfortunately, the problem I came across is being that I came from Maui to stay with them I cant be helped because I have already "moved into the apartment." The reason is because that organization has to come inspect the property before assisting my fiancé our daughter and I. So my question to you is, do you operate the same?
If so could you help me find another low income housing in the same location (Honolulu) or could we just inspect the space we are occupying and go from there. If it meets your requirements then great. If not could I get help finding another home for my family and I. Please help!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Here is a list of agencies in Honolulu that may help with rent and/or a deposit. We don't help people find apartments, or offer financial aid, but an agency we have listed may assist you.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... istan.html
So you need to call them to understand their requirements and to apply.

Sejkora wrote:Thank you for responding. I need help with the security deposit. My mother in law and her husband are moving out of an apartment I wish to stay in. Unfortunately, the problem I came across is being that I came from Maui to stay with them I cant be helped because I have already "moved into the apartment." The reason is because that organization has to come inspect the property before assisting my fiancé our daughter and I. So my question to you is, do you operate the same?
If so could you help me find another low income housing in the same location (Honolulu) or could we just inspect the space we are occupying and go from there. If it meets your requirements then great. If not could I get help finding another home for my family and I. Please help!
Hanlon3

Post by Hanlon3 »

After my house was foreclosed on, I've done everything possible to maintain stability, but am in financial ruin. Medically, I suffer from Bipolar, but over the past year, with the help of a doctor, medication, and self-awareness, my stability seems to be improving.
I've been in between jobs for quite some time, and am in desperate need of financial assistance for any reliable and safe location in Kansas City. I have just become homeless, need money for the security deposit, and the chances of me being able to recover without some kind of living assistance seem to be diminishing. Please call me, or reply to my message with any further details/information that may be of assistance.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Good for you in your recovery from that bi-polar condition. There are local and national security deposit assistance programs to try as well. They are wide ranging and can help with all sorts of situations. And of course search the site for KC specific resources.
Hanlon3 wrote:After my house was foreclosed on, I've done everything possible to maintain stability, but am in financial ruin. Medically, I suffer from Bipolar, but over the past year, with the help of a doctor, medication, and self-awareness, my stability seems to be improving.
I've been in between jobs for quite some time, and am in desperate need of financial assistance for any reliable and safe location in Kansas City. I have just become homeless, need money for the security deposit, and the chances of me being able to recover without some kind of living assistance seem to be diminishing. Please call me, or reply to my message with any further details/information that may be of assistance.