Next months rent

Find how to get help with rent
Roche1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Next months rent

Post by Roche1 »

I need some information on how to get help to pay my rent for the month of October 2011. My job in Kansas City is only a minimum wage job and my child support has not been paid, the absent parent states they lost their job. I would be able to work a second job but my car is broke down at the moment, and my first full-time job is from my home. They just recently reduced my food stamp benefits for an unknown reason seeing as I am not making any more or extra income. Please let me know ASAP who to contact and how to get help.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Next months rent

Post by Admin »

Isn't October rent already late? So your landlord must be willing to work with you, which is great, as not many will. Our listing ofrent assistance in Kansas City can be found using this link. There are places and organizations like Redemptorist Social Services Center Inc. (phone (816) 931-9942) which offer emergency assistance, consultations, and referrals. Or try calling SAVE, Inc. at (816) 531-8340.

Roche1 wrote:I need some information on how to get help to pay my rent for the month of October 2011. My job in Kansas City is only a minimum wage job and my child support has not been paid, the absent parent states they lost their job. I would be able to work a second job but my car is broke down at the moment, and my first full-time job is from my home. They just recently reduced my food stamp benefits for an unknown reason seeing as I am not making any more or extra income. Please let me know ASAP who to contact and how to get help.
Swimmer

Post by Swimmer »

I am living on a fixed income of 642.00 a month. I can not afford to rent anything and pay utilities to. I pay 85.00 a month for a storage room. I do pay for some of my medication. I am on a liver transplant list. I also have my 2 grand children with me every two weeks and starting in march it will be all month except for one week out of each month. My daughter is also pregnant again and I am sure I will have this baby a lot also. My daughter was once on drugs and so far has been doing pretty good right now because of her pregnancy and I hope she stays this way, but I am not sure as of yet. All I want is a little old wood frame home that I can paint and fix up on My own. Right now we are living with My son , his wife,and 3 year old son. I also have one more son who lives here. It is very tense and stressful. My Daughter in law got laid off and a lot of MY check goes on food. I also run myself ragged trying to clean up being every bod and go to sleep hurting every night. I need help please. I want my own house to rent so bad. Thank You, sincerely,
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Not really sure about getting money to pay storage costs, when millions of people are struggling to pay their housing or apartment rent and face homelessness. Storage is not a real priority for emergency funding. Anyway, feel free to read our main site on rent assistance, and see if you can find some programs or options. The information and resource can be found here. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/get ... _rent.html Good luck to you, and hope your daughter and others can find work.
Swimmer wrote:I am living on a fixed income of 642.00 a month. I can not afford to rent anything and pay utilities to. I pay 85.00 a month for a storage room. I do pay for some of my medication. I am on a liver transplant list. I also have my 2 grand children with me every two weeks and starting in march it will be all month except for one week out of each month. My daughter is also pregnant again and I am sure I will have this baby a lot also. My daughter was once on drugs and so far has been doing pretty good right now because of her pregnancy and I hope she stays this way, but I am not sure as of yet. All I want is a little old wood frame home that I can paint and fix up on My own. Right now we are living with My son , his wife,and 3 year old son. I also have one more son who lives here. It is very tense and stressful. My Daughter in law got laid off and a lot of MY check goes on food. I also run myself ragged trying to clean up being every bod and go to sleep hurting every night. I need help please. I want my own house to rent so bad. Thank You, sincerely,
wastebook

Post by wastebook »

Unemployed since April of 2011. I was diagnosed with skin cancer and living off unemployment, it's hard trying to save checks week to week to pay your rent each month, and trying to keep up with utility bills, car insurance and medical bills. So I am looking for help with my rent this does not mean I might need help every month, it's hard when you are use to working and cannot maintain what you are use to, I've tried Salvation Army and other places who do not get back to you, or the lines are always busy, then by the time you get through to them, they have taken all their people for that day and have no more money to pay out. This is very frustrating.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

You tried the Arizona Salvation Army. What exactly did they say? As even if they can't provide money for paying rent or utilities, they usually have information on local resources or non-profits to call for help. Here are the phone numbers of some different places to call. Did you dial these Salvation Army Arizona phone numbers and speak to social workers there. Anyway, try them for financial assistance.
wastebook wrote:Unemployed since April of 2011. I was diagnosed with skin cancer and living off unemployment, it's hard trying to save checks week to week to pay your rent each month, and trying to keep up with utility bills, car insurance and medical bills. So I am looking for help with my rent this does not mean I might need help every month, it's hard when you are use to working and cannot maintain what you are use to, I've tried Salvation Army and other places who do not get back to you, or the lines are always busy, then by the time you get through to them, they have taken all their people for that day and have no more money to pay out. This is very frustrating.
Firmer

Post by Firmer »

My daughter and I live at a nice place but this morning my landlord sent a eviction notice through email telling me if I don't come up with 3.000 by October 1 then they'll pursue eviction. I can come up with a thousand but I can't come up with the rest. I don't want my daughter and I to lose our place because I love our place and the schooling.
My daughter is doing well at this school. I make less than 30,000 a year and she gets free lunches at school. But they want this money ASAP and I can't come up with this amount this soon. I live in St. Albans Vermont. If you could help my daughter and I it would be so grateful. I haven't expressed my concerns out loud because I don't want to frighten my daughter. Thank you so much.
Howard

Post by Howard »

I am trying to find help with paying my rent for the month of August, It is already past due and I have gotten a notice from the landlord. I am a single mother with two children. If I am able to even get help with half of my rent that is due, I think my landlord will work with me. I live in Montgomery County TN, Clarksville.
Gamrakein

Post by Gamrakein »

Seeking assistance with rent (750.00) for the month of March. I am a retired vet that has been waiting for the VA to correct my pay issues for the past 18 months. I have been in contact with them on a monthly basis. I have been giving a No Later Than date of 24 November for them to have the issue resolved.
I am currently employed as but have been 1 month behind on the rent for 3 months. My landlord has been patient and understanding of my situation but needs the past due rent. I was giving your information from and Edison rep that was assisting me with arrangements with my utility bill. Thank you for your consideration in this matter.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

That is a fairly reasonable request. As it is more likely for an organization in Montgomery County to only assist with a portion of the rent. They rarely (if ever) pay the entire amount that is due. Also, since you are working that too will be a positive in your application to them. So try them for help, and find assistance in Montgomery County Tennessee.
Howard wrote:If I am able to even get help with half of my rent that is due, I think my landlord will work with me. I live in Montgomery County TN, Clarksville.
Mushy

Post by Mushy »

My wife and I are needing help paying our rent for a month or 2 until she starts her new job in Dothan. I already am employed but don't make enough to cover my child support, take care of my family, and pay all the bills by myself. The help needed is temporary, just maybe for one month. I can prove employment and residence. This is an emergency situation. Please help and thank you for taking the time to read this.