NEed to get into an apartment

Find how to get help with rent
Francine
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

NEed to get into an apartment

Post by Francine »

Hello, my family is in need of an apartment. My boyfriend and I have a 7 month year old daughter and have another baby on the way. We both work however its not enough to maintain an apartment and pay everything plus babysitting. We are currently staying at his mother's house in a very small room that is barley big enough for two people. Its very hard due to the fact that he gets laid off every year from the school that he works at, so if you guys could assist us we'd be high grateful. Thank you for your time, hope to hear from you soon.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: NEed to get into an apartment

Post by Admin »

I think if you have a place to stay now, even if your mom, you should consider staying there while saving money. Won't do you or anyone any good if you move out and only to struggle with paying rent or get evicted. But find our listing of Minnesota assistance programs and options for housing and other support, including child care programs.
Francine wrote:Hello, my family is in need of an apartment. My boyfriend and I have a 7 month year old daughter and have another baby on the way. We both work however its not enough to maintain an apartment and pay everything plus babysitting. We are currently staying at his mother's house in a very small room that is barley big enough for two people. Its very hard due to the fact that he gets laid off every year from the school that he works at, so if you guys could assist us we'd be high grateful. Thank you for your time, hope to hear from you soon.
Bedford
anti spam: Blue

Re: NEed to get into an apartment

Post by Bedford »

I just moved into my neighbors rental apartment because I had nowhere else to go. I can’t afford to have electric and water turned on and is having to stay in the cold house and use candles for light. I shower wherever and whenever I can. My family has robbed my House so anything I did have of value I can’t sell to help me out because I no longer have it for this apartment. I don’t know what else do and know I can’t go on like this much longer. I have asked everyone I know for help and have even tried to sell my only vehicle for 1,000 just to be able to turn on power, water and buy groceries with whatever is left.