Need Cash for moving and housing

Find how to get help with rent
Riley6Kaia3
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need Cash for moving and housing

Post by Riley6Kaia3 »

Starting Friday I have to be out of my apartment because I can't pay my rent. I currently have no job and am not recieving child support I can't put gas in my vehicle to even apply for jobs.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need Cash for moving and housing

Post by Admin »

We need more information. What state and County? We always need that info as assistance programs are local. Until we have more info, try this resource for rent help.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/get ... _rent.html

Riley6Kaia3 wrote:Starting Friday I have to be out of my apartment because I can't pay my rent. I currently have no job and am not recieving child support I can't put gas in my vehicle to even apply for jobs.
Jordan

Post by Jordan »

Me my husband and two children need a place to stay had to move in with our parents because we was staying with his grandma in a small 2 bed room home. The house is old with no central heat and air with gas heater. it was crowded and the house smell like mildew or mold and it was making my children sick. we really need a place to stay but we cant afforded the down payment because we both work for a temp agency and work is very slow. I stay with my mother and he stay with his. we was staying to together at his mother house on an air bed in the living room. My house brother got sick and i had to move back with my mother once again crowed. we just need help now with the moving cost and some rental and utility assistance to lower them till we find a better job.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Save money while living with grandma, and use those funds towards rent and security deposits when you move in Detroit. In addition to that advice, use this for rent help in Detroit. Non profits like the Samaritan Wyandotte Ministerial Association may have funds for you.
Jordan wrote:Me my husband and two children need a place to stay had to move in with our parents because we was staying with his grandma in a small 2 bed room home. The house is old with no central heat and air with gas heater. it was crowded and the house smell like mildew or mold and it was making my children sick. we really need a place to stay but we cant afforded the down payment because we both work for a temp agency and work is very slow. I stay with my mother and he stay with his. we was staying to together at his mother house on an air bed in the living room. My house brother got sick and i had to move back with my mother once again crowed. we just need help now with the moving cost and some rental and utility assistance to lower them till we find a better job.
Corvette19

Post by Corvette19 »

Hi I have section 8 i am trying to relocate me and my 5yr to Columbia Maryland. Where my 4 other kids live with there father who had to move from Ohio to take care of his three nephews and niece when his mother died she adopted them we both decided that its a better environment for them and that I would move down soon after but my mother got sick I stayed to help her and years went by.this summer my 5yr old son had a seizure due to an infection that went to his brain he's on medicine now but while he was in icu he said to me and his dad that he wants his family back together me and his dad isn't together.I need to be there for them .I never thought it would have taken me this long to move but money is a big issue i need security deposit if u. can help or know of an agency that can please contact me i am looking. To move early April. Thank you
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Did you call your public housing authority in Maryland that runs the section 8 program to ask about deposits and moving costs? It is great that want to help mom, kids, and family during their time of need. Here are the Maryland section 8 housing agencies and authorities to call or stop by at for information and guidance. Some may have funds for deposits, or at least be able to recommend who you can call for information.
Corvette19 wrote:Hi I have section 8 i am trying to relocate me and my 5yr to Columbia Maryland. Where my 4 other kids live with there father who had to move from Ohio to take care of his three nephews and niece when his mother died she adopted them we both decided that its a better environment for them and that I would move down soon after but my mother got sick I stayed to help her and years went by.this summer my 5yr old son had a seizure due to an infection that went to his brain he's on medicine now but while he was in icu he said to me and his dad that he wants his family back together me and his dad isn't together.I need to be there for them .I never thought it would have taken me this long to move but money is a big issue i need security deposit if u. can help or know of an agency that can please contact me i am looking. To move early April. Thank you
Libby

Post by Libby »

Need housing assistance for a friend of mine who is recovering from a metatarsal amputation. His landlord is threatening to evict even though his rent has been paid. He is currently in a nursing facility for rehab and is unable to work and has no form of income. He has no personal assets. He has no family.
When he went to our local emergency room in late June 2014, the doctor mis-diagnosed his condition and ~10 days later he was diagnosed with diabetes. I am looking for free legal aid and any other assistance for my friend. If we do not get assistance he will be homeless. He is unable to care for himself because he cannot walk without the assistance of a walker and that is very difficult because he cannot put weight on his partial foot and he is still receiving wound care and we are still trying to get his sugar under control. Any assistance, guidance would greatly be appreciated.
Travolta

Post by Travolta »

Good Evening To Whom It May Concern:
We need to live Huntington Beach, CA for the following unforeseeable reasons:
1. My husband of 30-years died on May 19, 2012. I paid over $43,200 of medical expenses and funeral expense.
2. As a single mom of a physically disabled and part of the brain that controls all motor skills is shrinking due to the fact that it is missing because when he was six months old he was on a ventilator for 6 months and that portion of the brain did not mature.
3. I had 3 jobs and all of them I was laid off because the company closed.
4. I will be receiving my SSI Benefits and my son receives his SSI Benefits.
5. St. Vincent De Paul Church encouraged me to get in touch with you as due to the fact that I have to move to San Antonio, Texas and live in a one bedroom my son who is physically disabled and myself in my brother's house.
6. I would like to apply for one of your housing or an apartment. My son and I need your help. We are homeless and that's why we are moving to San Antonio or live in the street with my son.
8. What do I need to do to fill out an application?
9. Could you connect me to the right person or the same group in San Antonio, Texas?
11. We are leaving on 11/28/2014.
Wolcott

Post by Wolcott »

I am a working single mother of four. Unfortunately, I am facing an eviction. My monthly income isn’t enough to provide for my family and pay my $1278 rent. I don’t receive food stamps and have to provide for myself and my children. I reside in Brooklyn NY and would appreciate any help that your company can provide to me and my children. Also, if you have any information about summer camp, it would also be appreciated.
JoshRitter

Post by JoshRitter »

I live in Ansonia Ohio.
I live in Darke County.
My living arrangements are not good.
I need as much help as I can get.
I hope and pray that you can find me help.
It's been a very ongoing stressful situation, and I do need help. I put myself in a bad situation. Result was I became homeless because of my bad decision I made in 2013.
I have no transportation to find a job, and to get to work.
Where I am living at isn't good. Very stressful. I need help raising the cash for getting a place where I can afford to live there when I get a job. So hard to ask for free handouts when I have worked most of my life. Financial help getting a home, a car. I have no money. Please help me. I will give you all information you need. I want my life back. I am one of them women that let a man talk me into quitting my job, leaving everything behind and moving out of state. He was a mean alcoholic and very abusive. I have struggled, and I can't get anywhere. You need my social security number I will give it to you for a background check. Please give me a chance to get my life back on track. Please. I've written to foundations and organizations that promises to give you a car, and it's not true.
Stretch

Post by Stretch »

Hello If you could call me that would be great. My wife and I have been looking at houses/apartments for rent and we need cash. She has a job working 48 hours a week. We found a place, but we need help getting in. Thank you for your time.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

That is a lot you need. If leaving a DV situation, then try Catholic Charities or the Salvation Army in Darke County. Or try legal aid. First get dsafe than housing. Then you get get a job, save money, get back on your feet. Find more Darke County assistance programs.
JoshRitter wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:34 am I live in Ansonia Ohio.
I live in Darke County.
My living arrangements are not good.
I need as much help as I can get.
I hope and pray that you can find me help.
It's been a very ongoing stressful situation, and I do need help. I put myself in a bad situation. Result was I became homeless because of my bad decision I made in 2013.
I have no transportation to find a job, and to get to work.
Where I am living at isn't good. Very stressful. I need help raising the cash for getting a place where I can afford to live there when I get a job. So hard to ask for free handouts when I have worked most of my life. Financial help getting a home, a car. I have no money. Please help me. I will give you all information you need. I want my life back. I am one of them women that let a man talk me into quitting my job, leaving everything behind and moving out of state. He was a mean alcoholic and very abusive. I have struggled, and I can't get anywhere. You need my social security number I will give it to you for a background check. Please give me a chance to get my life back on track. Please. I've written to foundations and organizations that promises to give you a car, and it's not true.
movers

Post by movers »

Good evening,
My wife, my two-year old daughter, and I recently moved to Maryland from Charleston, SC after surviving the floods and Hurricane Matthew last year. We found an apartment in Capital Heights, MD in November 2016, and my wife found employment at the Verizon Center but we need cash to help us settle in and move. I receive disability, but still can work. I just could not find a job that compensated with my wife's schedule and fatherhood. I did start driving with Lyft to bring in income. So everything was fine.
          Fast forward to June 2020 and the carpet is ripped from under us. My wife was not scheduled to work for the whole month of June because of limited events at the Verizon Center. On top of that, social security stop my disability checks because of an error that SC made that they discovered when I transferred to Maryland. So for June we had no income coming in with $1300 rent, plus utilities, car note, and car insurance. The apartment complex took us to court, the courts gave us a little more time and the bills doubled up. Eventually we got evicted on July 28th as we could not come up with the cash for the housing. We put what we could in storage and have since been sleeping in a hotel when we can afford it or in the car that's behind in payments.
          Before we were evicted, I applied for cash rental assistance with PG county DSS and never received a response back. We eat with EBT benefits we receive from the state of Maryland. We were told that you help homeless families with cash for moving and I believe that you are our last hope from keeping my family from falling apart. Our families stated they did all they could financially getting us to Maryland and into the apartment. Thank you for your time.