I am Katrina Victim in Txas

Find how to get help with rent
markhamj1985
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

I am Katrina Victim in Txas

Post by markhamj1985 »

I have been struggling here single mom, I need help with rent and need a guarateed from someone instead of we will see. I just need one time, I work but its not much what I make business is slow. Please i have a baby if anyone can hear or can help. I cant be in a shelter with a baby.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: I am Katrina Victim in Txas

Post by Admin »

You did not specify your city or county in Texas. I know many Katrina victims moved to Houston area. So without knowing your city hard to be specific. So here is our listing of Texas assistance programs. Go midway down the page and select your county. We also have some resource on the page for agencies, churches, and non-profits that focus on rent assistance in Texas.
markhamj1985 wrote:I have been struggling here single mom, I need help with rent and need a guarateed from someone instead of we will see. I just need one time, I work but its not much what I make business is slow. Please i have a baby if anyone can hear or can help. I cant be in a shelter with a baby.
Azrael77

Re: I am Katrina Victim in Txas

Post by Azrael77 »

Sorry about your ordeal but maybe you should have used your time wisely when you had it. I know for a fact that Katrina victims got free housing, utility help, food ect, for a long time after the hurricane came through, like 2 years! You should have been able to get a job by then and having a baby probably wasn't a good idea considering. All I can tell you is there are women's shelters out there that cater to women like you and will provide direction and help for you and also free childcare while you work. At least until you get on your feet. BTW, you shouldn't use Katrina victim anymore because it's been years, get over it! :twisted: