Need cash for rent, Moving expenses

Find how to get help with rent
hopeless
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need cash for rent, Moving expenses

Post by hopeless »

I need $300 for rent and moving expenses. I recently lost my job and the landlord has already called me twice. I have only 600 to my name which will go towards this month's rent but unfortunately, I'm still short of what I owe him.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need cash for rent, Moving expenses

Post by Admin »

What state/county? Can't help unless we have more info. In meantime try this for general rent help.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/get ... _rent.html
There are links to local programs and phone numbers off there too.
hopeless wrote:I need $300 for rent and moving expenses. I recently lost my job and the landlord has already called me twice. I have only 600 to my name which will go towards this month's rent but unfortunately, I'm still short of what I owe him.
angiedilley

Sinking into depression

Post by angiedilley »

I live in Mount Vernon, WA (Skagit County) I have lived here my whole life, I have my parents, children and grandchildren here, I love it! Right now I am at the end of my rope and sinking fast, I had my hours cut and that hurt my income really bad! I am not a bad person, I have lived a clean life and work in the private security industry, I put in 40 hours a week down from the regular 56 I was used to, that cut about 400 a pay check and I had to adjust things and as I adjuested things got worse and I geto further and further behind. I know that if I could I would help people like me all the time, it is a human compassionate thing to do, help your fellow humans, and I know first hand the pain and mental strain it takes to be in the place I am at. I am behind on rent, about to be evicted, I am behind on the power bill, about to be shut off, and I have very little to spend on groceries, I have never, ever been this low nor this close to living on a street or in my car. All I need is a person to help me with getting a loan or even a small personal loan ($900) will keep me from being a homeless security officer, it will pay my rent and my power and give me the ability to get things back in line, Is there anyone out there that is willing to take a leap of faith and help me out??????????????
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Sinking into depression

Post by Admin »

You never want to use a loan to pay rent or power. Unless you have a plan in place to immediately pay it off. If you use a loan without it plan it can start a vicious cycle.
Try calling some non-profits and charities in Skagit County Washington for assistance. We have a number of them listed, including the main one in the area which is Skagit County Community Action Agency and can be reached at (360) 416-7585.
angiedilley wrote:I live in Mount Vernon, WA (Skagit County) I have lived here my whole life, I have my parents, children and grandchildren here, I love it! Right now I am at the end of my rope and sinking fast, I had my hours cut and that hurt my income really bad! I am not a bad person, I have lived a clean life and work in the private security industry, I put in 40 hours a week down from the regular 56 I was used to, that cut about 400 a pay check and I had to adjust things and as I adjuested things got worse and I geto further and further behind. I know that if I could I would help people like me all the time, it is a human compassionate thing to do, help your fellow humans, and I know first hand the pain and mental strain it takes to be in the place I am at. I am behind on rent, about to be evicted, I am behind on the power bill, about to be shut off, and I have very little to spend on groceries, I have never, ever been this low nor this close to living on a street or in my car. All I need is a person to help me with getting a loan or even a small personal loan ($900) will keep me from being a homeless security officer, it will pay my rent and my power and give me the ability to get things back in line, Is there anyone out there that is willing to take a leap of faith and help me out??????????????
Rachdewer

Post by Rachdewer »

Im in need of help getting to Miami FL from Orland FL. I own A van but I dont have the gas. I was laid off from my job over 1 year ago. I have never been arrested and I have never had A ticket. I was injured 3 1/2 years ago in the Florida keys. I have a lawsuit down there and its almost due thats why Im trying to get down there. Is there anyone that you know of that might be able to help me? I can sign over my van if need be it is all I have left. I can also send my resume to prove who Iam. Im a fiber optic tech by trade. Thank you for reading this message
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Well, not sure we can help with getting gasoline for your move. But maybe once you reach Miami we can help there, but giving you information on who to call for rent help, security deposits, and other housing aid in Miami. There are several main agencies to call for free advice and support. Get rent help in Miami and funds for deposits and moving expenses too.
Rachdewer wrote:Im in need of help getting to Miami FL from Orland FL. I own A van but I dont have the gas. I was laid off from my job over 1 year ago. I have never been arrested and I have never had A ticket. I was injured 3 1/2 years ago in the Florida keys. I have a lawsuit down there and its almost due thats why Im trying to get down there. Is there anyone that you know of that might be able to help me? I can sign over my van if need be it is all I have left. I can also send my resume to prove who Iam. Im a fiber optic tech by trade. Thank you for reading this message
Kindle

Post by Kindle »

Hi I'm in a real bad situation I got fired from my job 2 weeks ago and i wasn't given any money to move on this also happened at the same time I'm suppose To move also the person I'm living with is in bad standings with the owner of the house so we have to leave because the lease agreement is up and the person told me that we were going to move together now at the last minute he said he wants to move on his own and we have to be out by March 1 leaving me with no money no place to stay and a world of heartache If I could just get a little assistance financially I would be able to find a place if this is something you can help me with it would be not be tacking for granted my phone number is or you can reply to this email peace and much blessings have a great day.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you were just fired apply for unemployment. Use those funds for paying rent. Look for another roommate right away. And while you are doing those things, like into Hartford rent assistance programs and different non-profits and housing programs.
Kindle wrote:Hi I'm in a real bad situation I got fired from my job 2 weeks ago and i wasn't given any money to move on this also happened at the same time I'm suppose To move also the person I'm living with is in bad standings with the owner of the house so we have to leave because the lease agreement is up and the person told me that we were going to move together now at the last minute he said he wants to move on his own and we have to be out by March 1 leaving me with no money no place to stay and a world of heartache If I could just get a little assistance financially I would be able to find a place if this is something you can help me with it would be not be tacking for granted my phone number is or you can reply to this email peace and much blessings have a great day.
coffeemate

Post by coffeemate »

We are in need to move to the Sheboygan County area in able to keep employment. We had a house lined up but it turned out to be a scam so have ran into some real hardship. We couldn't resign our lease so were unable to stay in our current residence. We are staying with a few friends. I am permanently disabled and receive disability benefits. We have been talking to an individual that is interested on renting out her property with option to buy. We are in immediate need of assistance. It is my girlfriend, myself and my 4 children and we all need our sense of security back. Please help. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Can you look into another apartment in that section of Wisconsin? There are many homes in Sheboygan that can be moved into, and agencies and resources that may be able to assist with the move/deposits. Find more information on the various programs and options that may be offered for you and your children. And you also have good friends if they are continuing to let you stay with them as you work through the rent and housing issues.
coffeemate wrote:We are in need to move to the Sheboygan County area in able to keep employment. We had a house lined up but it turned out to be a scam so have ran into some real hardship. We couldn't resign our lease so were unable to stay in our current residence. We are staying with a few friends. I am permanently disabled and receive disability benefits. We have been talking to an individual that is interested on renting out her property with option to buy. We are in immediate need of assistance. It is my girlfriend, myself and my 4 children and we all need our sense of security back. Please help. Thank you.
WashingtonClev

Post by WashingtonClev »

Me and my husband and for kids just recently move to Toledo, Ohio from Detroit, Michigan and we was staying with an family member but it’s not working so we moving into a motel or hotel which ever is cheaper.. But we are looking for an affordable home/townhome, etc. If you can help us we would be so glad and grateful for anything that’s livable for us... thank you in advance.
SoyB

Post by SoyB »

Good afternoon, my need is to provide for my two granddaughters 7 and 12 years old that CPS placed in my home this year. I've had a few financial fallouts that put me behind with my rent for the month of December 2012. I need to pay my rent so that they have a safe and continued place to call home until cps places them back home with their mother. As of today the manager has given me the three day notice to vacate the premises but I have nowhere else for us to go, so please help me pay the rent for December in the amount of $720.00.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Are you looking for a home or town home to buy or rent? We assume you are not buying if you just moved there. So we do have information on Lucas County Ohio and Toledo rent assistance. A number of agencies may be able to help you locating housing, maybe pay the rent (if you qualify as low income) and offer other support. Get more information on programs and find Toledo agencies for rent help.
TigWoods

Post by TigWoods »

I need help with first months rent and security deposit. I currently live with my mother and I have been unemployed for a few months. My new Job starts March 2nd and the commute is a bit long (I can't afford to drive it everyday because I don't have the funds for gas.) I want to get a home/apartment in Charleston, WV so I can work and be a productive citizen. My mother isn't financially sound because she has been disabled for many years, so asking her for help is a burden on her.
I would try to get a job closer to where I am staying now but rent in Lewisburg, WV is outrageous. Rent in Charleston WV is reasonable. My pay rate will be 11.00 an hour after training( 10.00 per hour while in training). I can afford the place I'm interested in once I start getting paid.
I am struggling with depression because most jobs I have had in the past didn't pay well and I was living with family. I am 5 years old and can't make enough to support myself because low pay and low hours. But now I have a chance to be independent and I don't want to miss it. I am willing to pay back whoever or whatever organization helps me become independent. Thank you and have a wonderful day.
Cuban1

Post by Cuban1 »

I received 30-day notice to vacate the mobile home in which I rent a room along with my the woman I rent the room from who is disabled and has lived here 5 1/2 years. (I have lived here for 4 years). The park is planning to pull the mobile home that we have been renting out and replacing it with a manufactured home. They are committing all kinds of violations, but the plain fact is that we have to relocate to Payson, AZ and have not got the money needed for moving.
I am 62 and receive Social Security. I do not have any other resources nor family or friends who are able to help me. I am looking for assistance to help with moving costs as I can no longer afford to live here in CA and have been unable to find a job.