Need home for children

Find how to get help with rent
Canes
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need home for children

Post by Canes »

Me and my two small children have been staying with a friend of my due to me being laid off. The house that we have been living in San Francisco has lights has been turned off. I am staring a job next week and would like to get help getting a place for me and my children. Now that i will be working i will be able to keep up with the rent.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need home for children

Post by Admin »

Is it more trying to get the lights back on, or need an entirely new place to live in? If it is a new home or apartment, contact rental assistance programs in San Francisco. We have a number of agencies, charities, and not for profits to call for advice, grants, and help. Organizations like the Mayor's Office of Housing in Coordination which runs the Homeless Prevention and Rapid Rehousing Program and can be called at (415) 557-6449. Many more organizations exist too.
Canes wrote:Me and my two small children have been staying with a friend of my due to me being laid off. The house that we have been living in San Francisco has lights has been turned off. I am staring a job next week and would like to get help getting a place for me and my children. Now that i will be working i will be able to keep up with the rent.