Sinlge mother rental assistance programs

Find how to get help with rent
XeryQue
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Sinlge mother rental assistance programs

Post by XeryQue »

I am a single mother with very limited income Im currently renting my home that I had to provide all my own appliances my refrigerator has went out I live in Hamilton county please help with any info on how can I receive some type of assistance with please.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Sinlge mother rental assistance programs

Post by Admin »

If you are a renter, not sure if this will work or not, but you can try. Look into weatherization program, which was created by the federal government. It is for energy conservation, and it is free to low income individuals. Some weatherization programs offer appliances like refrigerators. Get a listing of Cincinatti assistance programs, and see who runs weatherization in the area. Try places like the Cincinnati-Hamilton County Community Action Agency (CAA) (513).569.1840 or the Cincinnati Salvation Army 513-762-5636. Both are great places to call for information.
XeryQue wrote:I am a single mother with very limited income Im currently renting my home that I had to provide all my own appliances my refrigerator has went out I live in Hamilton county please help with any info on how can I receive some type of assistance with please.
Nurtaslim

Post by Nurtaslim »

I need help with my rent. I live in Virginia. I already have my second eviction notice my rent is 800 I have been very ill for last year and I lost my job I qas working as a surgical assistant. I have not been able to find work my suv broke down and makes it impossible to do much here and I have a 7 yr old daughter please help I am going thru a rough time I need the security of my home to continue moving forward for my daughter. I need a new home, mobile home, anything that does not have holes and broken pipes. we do get medicaid, food stamps, and daughter gets ssi, we are supposed to get tanf but haven't received it yet, i would like to provide better living condition for family and will volunteer to help other families that need a good home also.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

Use this resource for how to get help with rent, debts, mortgages, and other expenses in Virginia.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/vir ... grams.html
It sounds like you are already using many of the government assistance programs, which is great. Now find other local programs and resources too. Are you in Richmond Virginia, as we have rent help listed for that city.

Nurtaslim wrote:I need help with my rent. I live in Virginia. I already have my second eviction notice my rent is 800 I have been very ill for last year and I lost my job I qas working as a surgical assistant. I have not been able to find work my suv broke down and makes it impossible to do much here and I have a 7 yr old daughter please help I am going thru a rough time I need the security of my home to continue moving forward for my daughter. I need a new home, mobile home, anything that does not have holes and broken pipes. we do get medicaid, food stamps, and daughter gets ssi, we are supposed to get tanf but haven't received it yet, i would like to provide better living condition for family and will volunteer to help other families that need a good home also.