Payment arrangement for rent and depoit

Find how to get help with rent
Yasmen
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Payment arrangement for rent and depoit

Post by Yasmen »

My husband and I are looking for help paying our back rent and security deposit. We fell behind due to a court battle to emancipate his daughter. I also lost my unemployment benefits and had to take a lower paying job. It is because of these circumstances, we fell behind. I was able to work out a payment arrangement with my landlord, but we need help catching up. Once we catch up, we will be able to afford the rent going forward. I am in the process of getting a promotion at work & my husband is working on getting back the child support due back to him. If someone could please offer us some help, we would really appreciate it!! We just need to get back on our feet again! Thank you!
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Payment arrangement for rent and depoit

Post by Admin »

Congratulations on the promotion at work. I am sure that will help you pay bills and rent more effectively going forward. And the child support should help too.
Until those kick in, look into Michigan section 8 housing programs and vouchers. I am sure a HUD certified agency can help with your rent and deposits needed.

Yasmen wrote:My husband and I are looking for help paying our back rent and security deposit. We fell behind due to a court battle to emancipate his daughter. I also lost my unemployment benefits and had to take a lower paying job. It is because of these circumstances, we fell behind. I was able to work out a payment arrangement with my landlord, but we need help catching up. Once we catch up, we will be able to afford the rent going forward. I am in the process of getting a promotion at work & my husband is working on getting back the child support due back to him. If someone could please offer us some help, we would really appreciate it!! We just need to get back on our feet again! Thank you!
Brandon

Post by Brandon »

hi im doing this for my dad becuz my dad is really needing help on rent we are about to get kick ouot of are appment and i cry every night becuz i dont what togo back and live in a hotel agin we use to live in a hotel and i dont what to go back plases can some one help us my dad is the only one that can work right now my mom is very sick she cant work any more and only one paycomeing in right now is very hard forus to live off of and we dont even get that mach food in the houes besaid food places we go to that helps with food and its hard for me to get a job and help my daddy out right now becuz im in school and we need help on rent please help us i love this place and i dont what to move i love my daddy and mommy and they are trying to to do everything to keep food in the houes and a roof over my head while i go to school please help thank you so mach
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

That is very kind of you to look after father, daddy, and to take imitative and ask for help. Maybe both of you should visit the main site, find your state and county, and get phone numbers of housing programs. Locate the information and rent assistance at the main site needhelppayingbills. Focus on navigation bar on left side.
Brandon wrote:hi im doing this for my dad becuz my dad is really needing help on rent we are about to get kick ouot of are appment and i cry every night becuz i dont what togo back and live in a hotel agin we use to live in a hotel and i dont what to go back plases can some one help us my dad is the only one that can work right now my mom is very sick she cant work any more and only one paycomeing in right now is very hard forus to live off of and we dont even get that mach food in the houes besaid food places we go to that helps with food and its hard for me to get a job and help my daddy out right now becuz im in school and we need help on rent please help us i love this place and i dont what to move i love my daddy and mommy and they are trying to to do everything to keep food in the houes and a roof over my head while i go to school please help thank you so mach
Jasmine

Re: Payment arrangement for rent and deposit

Post by Jasmine »

I am a 37 year old mother of three girls and my middle one is due to deliver my first grandchild on the 5th of November and that is the day that we were told that we have to be out of our home by. I am not able to work due to epilepsy and bipolar disorder, my husband was laid off from work a month an a half ago and he has not been able find any work. This was the last thing that we expected to happen to us. We just found out about these service for help through a friend of ours and we would like to know how we are able to pay our rent so that were are not put out on the streets with a newborn baby. We are behind almost two months on our rent and our rent is $875.00 a month. We live in Connecticut. Any help would be wonderful and greatly appreciated.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Payment arrangement for rent and deposit

Post by Admin »

I do not understand. How does you being evicted impact kids? Is it therefore safe to assume they live with you? If so, then aren't they working and can't they pay the rent? Or is everyone in that household of 5 not working. If so that is unacceptable. In the meantime, find information here on Connecticut rent assistance programs, and general government aid and support.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/con ... ogram.html

Jasmine wrote:I am a 37 year old mother of three girls and my middle one is due to deliver my first grandchild on the 5th of November and that is the day that we were told that we have to be out of our home by. I am not able to work due to epilepsy and bipolar disorder, my husband was laid off from work a month an a half ago and he has not been able find any work. This was the last thing that we expected to happen to us. We just found out about these service for help through a friend of ours and we would like to know how we are able to pay our rent so that were are not put out on the streets with a newborn baby. We are behind almost two months on our rent and our rent is $875.00 a month. We live in Connecticut. Any help would be wonderful and greatly appreciated.
Elliot

Post by Elliot »

I need $1625.00 in payment in order not to get evicted with my two small kids I'm trying to get caught up and have been unable to get help from anywhere in Stockton California. I'm very stressed because I don't know what to do and if I get evicted I won't have anywhere to go I don't have family here please help me and to top it off I have to have it paid by the 17th of January.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Well we are not sure where you have called for help in Stockton, but we can send you information on some other places to call. So here is a listing of agencies for rent, electric bills, free food, and much more. A combination of charity programs, government agencies, and non-profits too, so call around and see what they can do for you, if anything. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/san ... ance_.html
Elliot wrote:I need $1625.00 in payment in order not to get evicted with my two small kids I'm trying to get caught up and have been unable to get help from anywhere in Stockton California. I'm very stressed because I don't know what to do and if I get evicted I won't have anywhere to go I don't have family here please help me and to top it off I have to have it paid by the 17th of January.
High Werd

Post by High Werd »

Hello
I am in desperate need of a housing voucher for housing assistance. I just found out I was 18 weeks (5 months) pregnant. I am homeless and in need of your help. Please call ask for me. Hopefully I get a call. Please remember my email and I am also looking for assistance in finding maternity/baby clothes to 5years/baby furniture. I can hardly fit into my clothes. God bless you and thank you so much. You can try emailing me and I will email back.
Cuban1

Post by Cuban1 »

I found your info online.
I live in Missouri and I lost my job in December. I've been disqualified for unemployment but have filed a request for a hearing which is scheduled for Thursday. I have no money coming in what so ever and my rent is in arrears by $2000. I need information on any resources you have for rental assistance so we're not evicted. We have no family to go to for help so I'm asked the state of Missouri for help so my family doesn’t end up on the street. I'm married and have a 12 year old son. Can you help me or guide me on which way to turn?
C Boyd

Post by C Boyd »

I am currently homeless with three kids, ages four and under in Tulsa Oklahoma We are bouncing between my grandmothers house and mother's house I have found places I can afford. But with day to day costs I can't save up enough for a security deposit or deposits on utilities such as water to get them turned on. I only get 900$ a month. Until I can find another job once we are stable. I guess I need assistance with a security deposit in order to get back on track. I have tried loans but I do not qualify.
Stevie99

Post by Stevie99 »

Me, my fiancé, our 1 year old daughter and we have 1 on the way February 11th. We are looking for help with rent, he works for
Comforter making window blinds, and only brings home 285.00 a week after taxes. Our local department of social services
helped us with payment for emergency 1st month and security but after that were on our own and our rent is 650 a month plus
electric which includes our heat, its the cheapest we can afford.
MOAB

Post by MOAB »

My fiancé and I are renting a room. I currently gave birth to our second child and there is no room for a family of four to live in one room. Also the person who is renting us this room is moving soon.
My fiancé doesn't make enough on his own to support a family of 4 so finding affordable rent for the space we need is almost impossible. I also want to go to school and peruse a nursing degree. Are there any payment programs for our rent that are available to help us support our family.