Federal rent program

Find how to get help with rent
Fancyone
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Federal rent program

Post by Fancyone »

Behind on rent. My unemployment doesn't cover my rent. I've been looking everyday for a job but nothing has panned out yet and my landlord is considering an eviction very soon. I've tried to work out something with her but I'm desperate right now and need to get this months rent paid ASAP. I have no family or no where to go if evicted. I will for sure be homeless I need help desperately ASAP please.
Dunkin

Post by Dunkin »

I'm a female, 26 years old and currently pregnant with my second child. My mom has custody of my first son because I had a drug problem and got myself into some trouble. I have since been in recovery and am taking the steps needed in order to get my life together. I recently got married to my husband who is currently the only financial supporter of the family, and he doesn't make enough to support three people. We will be moving into our house in West Virginia on the 19th which is owned by my parents, but we have to pay rent. We are struggling financially. We get some federal government aid, and I am trying to find any other solutions for help since I am now married and no longer in the care of my parents. Any information will help! Thank you.
Sterling S

Post by Sterling S »

Hi, I’m seeking help for rental assistance. I have a 3 year old and a 8 month old and I am 7 months pregnant and I’m a single parent. Times has gotten really hard for me but I love my kids. I’m recently attending school for my GED. I passed three section and have two section left and when I graduate they going to give me a scholarship toward their school well. I’m going to major PCT I’m very young with two kids and pregnant with one and have nobody for help it would be a blessing if you can help me out with my rent. God bless
Ditka1

Post by Ditka1 »

Hello, I'm in need of help paying my bills, I fell behind on my bills and wanted to know how can I receive assistance paying my rent. It has not been paid for the month of October and got an 10 day eviction letter.
I really need to know how and where I can get the help from. I have tried the Wateree and have got not help from them because they only take a certain amount of people. I have children. Please provide me with some information on how to get this help. I only need it to get back on track. I am a working mother. Thank you.
Person

Post by Person »

I recently got a new job so I would make enough money to pay all bills comfortably. I got let go and I'm not able to make rent this month. I am from Flint Michigan and my 3 year old daughter will be thrilled if we find help! Thank you.
Dumas

Post by Dumas »

Paying rent. I tried talking to leasing manager about rent this month for December but is not able to pay Because of a
Shut down at my job. This was because during holiday season business is slow, especially Thanksgiving and Christmas. They want me
to pay close to $1000 dollars because I decided to break my lease and stay with my boyfriend That stays in the Same
apartment complex as I do. So we need from help from the federal programs out there.
I went to Leasing manager. My boyfriend and my self want to be put on the Same lease together
and the response was no. So now I have two choices pay rent until lease is up in February 14. Or pay close $1000
-1500 saying why and What fees I have to pay but I did move in on a special of the DAY the apartments was giving. I
need help please. This is serious.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

You did not mention your state, so maybe try our general page for rental assistance programs. $1000 is a lot of money though, and no federal or non-profit program will give that type of money. But maybe you can appy at multiple charities to slowly work up towards that. Also see if you can negotiate a lower payment. Try all that in addition to finding help with rent from these resources we have listed.
Dumas wrote:Paying rent. I tried talking to leasing manager about rent this month for December but is not able to pay Because of a
Shut down at my job. This was because during holiday season business is slow, especially Thanksgiving and Christmas. They want me
to pay close to $1000 dollars because I decided to break my lease and stay with my boyfriend That stays in the Same
apartment complex as I do. So we need from help from the federal programs out there.
I went to Leasing manager. My boyfriend and my self want to be put on the Same lease together
and the response was no. So now I have two choices pay rent until lease is up in February 14. Or pay close $1000
-1500 saying why and What fees I have to pay but I did move in on a special of the DAY the apartments was giving. I
need help please. This is serious.
vianey

Post by vianey »

I'm a single mom of an 8 year old daughter. Never applied or received any federal government rent assistance before. I had to leave my job 2 months ago due to family issues and I have fallen behind on this and last months rent and electric bill totaling $1800. I do have a job lined up in March and land lord both gave me an extension on payment but time has run out and I could really use help to not have to leave our apartment or have electric turned off. Thank you so much for your consideration.
malisha

Post by malisha »

I currently have NO income. But I am filing for my disability...
I am in need of rental assistance from the federal government to keep a roof over my head...
And along with this there is NO plumbing in the house and Westar refuses to turn on the power because think the person who ran it up lives with me and his bill is $1700.00
Please let me know what documents you need from me to help un this URGENT time of need...