Evicted from temporary housing as I found a job

Find how to get help with rent
Ineedhelp1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Evicted from temporary housing as I found a job

Post by Ineedhelp1 »

I live in King County Washington and was previously unemployed. I just found a job a week ago but, was also asked to leave the temporary housing I was living in for a month so...I'm right back homeless and on the streets. How can the temporary housing immediately evict someone as soon as they get a job. I need either transitional housing or deposit/first month's rent assistance! Please help ASAP as I have 3 children and am a single parent with nowhere to live!
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Evicted from temporary housing as I found a job

Post by Admin »

Sorry to hear that. There are sadly alot of homeless in King County Washington and the Seattle area. But that being said, numerous programs are in place to help the homeless or those on the verge of it. Find the King County Washington agencies here. Hopelink does offer help with paying first months rent and deposits. They run a housing assistance program. Hopelink number is 425-869-6000. Also try calling the University Churches Emergency Fund at (206)524-7885.
Ineedhelp1 wrote:I live in King County Washington and was previously unemployed. I just found a job a week ago but, was also asked to leave the temporary housing I was living in for a month so...I'm right back homeless and on the streets. How can the temporary housing immediately evict someone as soon as they get a job. I need either transitional housing or deposit/first month's rent assistance! Please help ASAP as I have 3 children and am a single parent with nowhere to live!
Holiday

Post by Holiday »

I'm currently living out of a hotel and am looking for some assistance on paying my rent I'm having a hard time finding a job at this time I was hoping you be able to find me an organization that is able to help so that I may get a little ahead instead of always feeling behind even some type of hotel vouchers would be great . The reason for me living this way is due to the monument fire and the landlord that my family and I where suppose to rent our home from had told us the house had burnt down about a month or so later we found out he sold the property instead of wanting to rent it out .
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

Since you didn't post your state, city, or town hard for ua to be specific in our reply, so will need to be general. Find our complete listing of ways to get rent help, including homeless and eviction prevention programs and a host of other resources and services.
Holiday wrote:I'm currently living out of a hotel and am looking for some assistance on paying my rent I'm having a hard time finding a job at this time I was hoping you be able to find me an organization that is able to help so that I may get a little ahead instead of always feeling behind even some type of hotel vouchers would be great . The reason for me living this way is due to the monument fire and the landlord that my family and I where suppose to rent our home from had told us the house had burnt down about a month or so later we found out he sold the property instead of wanting to rent it out .
Bosch

Post by Bosch »

Hello,
My name is Sommer and I am facing eviction from temporary housing due to a serious of unfortunate events. My previous landlord sold the house in which I have lived for the past three years and did not notify me prior to doing so. There was nothing in our lease stating what would happen in the event of her selling the property and she failed to maintain the property since I have lived here. Now the new landlord is trying to evict me when I have faced some hardships that has led me to be unable to pay rent since she purchased the property.
My brother who is 16 years old lives with me and is about to start school and it would be awful if we were evicted while he is starting out the new year. I got into a vehicle accident which has led me to be without transportation which in turn has caused me to not be able to make any money. It would be a huge blessing if I could get in touch with some resources that would assist me in this matter for temporary housing or get pointed into the right direction to receive some assistance. Thanks in advance.
Best regards,