I need help

Find how to get help with rent
may.julie84

I need help

Post by may.julie84 »

Hi
My name is robert I have been on ssdi since july 1996 for mental illnes. I need help in several areas. I am behind on my rent and I am in default on a student loan from 1994 when I got ect treatments for mydepression. I am under so much stress that my panic attacks are coming back. could you please help me in theese areas. Also I would like to start a sdmll lawn service and was wondering if you could help me with that.

thank You
Ikid
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Please help rent

Post by Ikid »

Please help me I need money for rent and I only have a few weeks to get the money the office gave me some more time im 19 my mother and father passed I don't want to be homeless please help me
Bashir M
anti spam: Blue

Re: I need help

Post by Bashir M »

Hello,
I don’t know who I am emailing, but my family and I need some help!I am the sole income for our family, my husband was injured on the job in 2010, and he no longer receives disability, hasn’t for 2 years. We have 4 children, one is married and no longer living with us, but we need help. We have not paid rent, and we don’t want to lose our house.
Please let me know if there is anyone who can help us. My father is a pastor at a small church, but their resources are not able to help us at the moment as we are a small congregation.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

All across Kalamazoo are agencies to try for rent help. While you contacted the one church, there are many others. Also, why was disability stopped? There must have been a medical reason. So that means the doctors think your husband can work, so he should so he can help with the bills and rent. Disabled people work all the time. Anyhow, find the resources for rent help in Kalamazoo.
Ramsey

Post by Ramsey »

Okay so my man is an electrician and he was on a job site for 9 months. The pay was consistent. Now he isn't and is in between sites! And they aren't giving him more than 2 days a week just moving him around places. They said they will have a place for him soon but that's not soon enough to pay rent! If you can please help me this month that would be amazing! Thank you!
Krampus

Post by Krampus »

I'm a single mother of a 9 year old boy and a 2 year old girl and the people we are staying with are moving out next week. So my children and I have nowhere to go. I have a job that I recently just started and all I'm asking for is help paying a deposit and first month’s rent. The rest I can handle. If anyone or anyone knows anyone that can help it will be greatly appreciated. Thanks and God bless.
RonnieSmith

Post by RonnieSmith »

I need help paying my rent. I just started a new job and I could not pay my rent this month. I am a responsible adult that always takes care of my bills and its devastating I can pay it. I do not want to lose my home. Please please help me. God bless you and you are added to my prayer chain. Thank you for your time.