Disabled couple needs help with rent, no agencies availible

Find how to get help with rent
daisyh
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Disabled couple needs help with rent, no agencies availible

Post by daisyh »

I have tryed all availible agencies, and they are all out of funds. We are in desperate need of help or we will be faced with being kicked to the street. If that happens we will lose each other due to the fact that he will give up on everything including life, which he is already begining to do. We are a Christian couple who needs help in these difficult times. Is there anyone out there with a big heart for God who can help? Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Disabled couple needs help with rent, no agencies availi

Post by Admin »

Go to the main site and navigate around, looking for programs. While many agencies do have waiting lists, and can sadly run out of funds, there are so many places to call for help, government programs, and even things you can do yourself. One consolidated list of many ways to get help with bills, rent, debts, etc can be found here.
daisyh wrote:I have tryed all availible agencies, and they are all out of funds. We are in desperate need of help or we will be faced with being kicked to the street. If that happens we will lose each other due to the fact that he will give up on everything including life, which he is already begining to do. We are a Christian couple who needs help in these difficult times. Is there anyone out there with a big heart for God who can help? Thank you.
ThomasLee

Post by ThomasLee »

Rental assistance. I am disabled and do not receive enough from SSI and SSDI to cover my rent and bills. I need help fast. This months rent, I gave them a check and don't have enough to cover it and I have a 11 year old son here with me. I can't even afford school clothes. Please help me
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Have you applied for the HUD section 8 housing program? Vouchers will limit the amount of your income you need to pay towards rent, and get you into an affordable home. Find section 8 housing assistance programs and vouchers by state, including in Texas.
ThomasLee wrote:Rental assistance. I am disabled and do not receive enough from SSI and SSDI to cover my rent and bills. I need help fast. This months rent, I gave them a check and don't have enough to cover it and I have a 11 year old son here with me. I can't even afford school clothes. Please help me
Intel

Post by Intel »

My husband and I recently moved from Greenbrier to Judsonia. At the time my grandmother was helping us financially because we were and still are looking for jobs. My grandmother passed recently though and now we have no income to help with anything. The bills come due soon and we are out of options. Need help finding help with paying part of the rent for the apartment I share with my disabled (vision impaired) brother-in-law, who should be on some kind of rental assistance program, but isn't. My sister left him, and without their combined income, he is unable to make the monthly rent and I am un-employed at this time, but urgently looking for work in order to help.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Is Judsonia in Arkansas, White County? If so, here are some agencies to call for help finding an apartment, rent assistance, or other housing aid in White County Arkansas. Probably the number one place to call for help is Community Action Program for Central Arkansas, Inc. (501) 329-9247. They run a few housing programs for the low income.
Intel wrote:My husband and I recently moved from Greenbrier to Judsonia. At the time my grandmother was helping us financially because we were and still are looking for jobs. My grandmother passed recently though and now we have no income to help with anything. The bills come due soon and we are out of options. Need help finding help with paying part of the rent for the apartment I share with my disabled (vision impaired) brother-in-law, who should be on some kind of rental assistance program, but isn't. My sister left him, and without their combined income, he is unable to make the monthly rent and I am un-employed at this time, but urgently looking for work in order to help.
Barclay

Post by Barclay »

HELLO,
ME AND MY SPOUSE ARE BOTH DISABLED PARENTS. WE HAVE A 17 MONTH OLD LITTLE BOY. HE IS BEHIND ON HIS IMMUNIZATIONS AND WE CAN NOT GET TO OUR DOCTORS APPOINTMENTS. WE ARE ON THE VERGE OF EVICTION EVERY MONTH. I AM PLEADING FOR SOME HELP. MY DISABILITY IS MY FAMILIES ONLY INCOME. WE ARE TRYING TO SURVIVE WELL BELOW THE POVERTY LEVEL. IF YOUR INTERESTED IN DONATING ANY VEHICLE OR HOME TO A FAMILY IN NEED. PLEASE CONTACT
ME. THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We will not donate a car. We do not donate items, sell services, or do anything like that. We only provide information. And here is a listing of charities and organizations to call for help, some of which may offer free cars or low interest loans to buy a car. Find resources for cars here.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/cha ... ns_th.html
Barclay wrote:HELLO,
ME AND MY SPOUSE ARE BOTH DISABLED PARENTS. WE HAVE A 17 MONTH OLD LITTLE BOY. HE IS BEHIND ON HIS IMMUNIZATIONS AND WE CAN NOT GET TO OUR DOCTORS APPOINTMENTS. WE ARE ON THE VERGE OF EVICTION EVERY MONTH. I AM PLEADING FOR SOME HELP. MY DISABILITY IS MY FAMILIES ONLY INCOME. WE ARE TRYING TO SURVIVE WELL BELOW THE POVERTY LEVEL. IF YOUR INTERESTED IN DONATING ANY VEHICLE OR HOME TO A FAMILY IN NEED. PLEASE CONTACT
ME. THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS.
Nomura

Post by Nomura »

To whom it may concerned, I am a resident of Prince George's County Maryland. I am disable and seeking help with paying rent. If you all can help me or know of any service that will help me I will be more than thankful. I am going though a financial hardship because I can't make rent and other utilities bills.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Disabled may usually get priority with receiving cash and rent help. Find the Prince George County financial assistance programs as well as who to call for help, and where to apply. There are a number of agencies and places to call for help.
Nomura wrote:To whom it may concerned, I am a resident of Prince George's County Maryland. I am disable and seeking help with paying rent. If you all can help me or know of any service that will help me I will be more than thankful. I am going though a financial hardship because I can't make rent and other utilities bills.
Withoutyou

Post by Withoutyou »

I need some kind of rental assistance because I have to move soon and due to my health problems I only live on SSI (disability) and some food stamps. I cannot find a 1 bedroom anywhere because of income guidelines (from my husband) or any kind of help from HUD because I am told that applications are closed at the moment. Please help, I have been searching since August. I am very scared.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Yes, HUD applications often have a multiple year waiting list, even for the disabled. But we do have some options and information on other rental and housing for the disabled. Those can be found on the main site. Find details or suggestions for what you may need. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... sable.html
Squaker

Post by Squaker »

Hello,
I have written to you all before. I was able to receive a part time position but it only pays $7.25 and I only get about 10 hours a week. Like I stated in my last email I used to be a caregiver for my disabled mother but it was becoming to dangerous and I had to put her in a nursing home. I was able to use a portion of her disability money to pay my rent but now I will not be able to that. I think I will be able to pay August's rent but I fear I may be without a home next month. I am 28 years old, I have no children and rental assistance is slim and far between for people without kids. I don’t have many friends or family willing to help out. Can you please point me in the direction of a service or program that could help me.
G20

Post by G20 »

I need information on housing assistance with a disability. I lost my apartment and now am living with my oldest son and his family. I still have a minor child and we really need our own place to live. Please send me any information you can. I really appreciate it.
Train

Re: Disabled couple needs help with rent, no agencies availible

Post by Train »

I am a disabled single woman age 45 but just about to marry a new man. I lost my job October 31 due to I just can't work anymore. I am about to be evicted and I have nowhere to go. I am currently trying to get SSI and Housing but I am having a hard time understanding what to do. My internet is due to be shut off tomorrow.
I need someone to help me get back on my feet again before we are a couple. I don't want to be living on the street. I have too many medical problems. Please call me and tell me what I need to do.