Catch up on rent

Find how to get help with rent
GregSmith
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Catch up on rent

Post by GregSmith »

Hello,
I am writtng to inquire about help catching my rent up..I am in a really bad bind..
I live in Tarpon Springs in pinellas county...
I was employed for 16 months in Tarpon Springs..I did appointment setting for a window
company..staying through many problems,verbal abuse etc... I became sick as did others
after one of the techs got ill..we worked in a room all together with no ventation..
they
told me not to come in with a fever...
my daughter called me in tues,wed and thurs. we are off fridays... on sat I called the
manager who informed me there was no position for me as the ownr was replacing everyone
with new employees... this was the end of feb 2011....
I got my taxes and payed my rent up and applied for food stamps and am filing an appeal
for unemployment..the window company stated I never called in sick...
about a week after I was let go..they did fire everyone except one person..they even
fired
the manager who let me go....
I have been on many interviews... I am 50 years old, not in best of health havent
seen a
doctor in over 10 years except the er once for a cold....
I also have some bad teeth in the front which hinders me from customer service
jobs... I
do not drive a car also so this hurts..I cannot afford 65 dollars for a monthly bus
pass....
I am trying so hard to find a job...
my 19 year old daughter lives with me and has tried to find work but other than
holding a
sign for awhile she cant find employment..she was on disability since childhood for
adhd
and educatable mental problems.. she has come a long way and hasnt been on
disability in a
year and a half..she wants to work but with no experiance and no driving experiance she
has not been successful...
we are almost 8 weeks behind in our rent..my land lord is onderful and has been patient
but the utilities are included and he cannot pay the bills if I am not paying him...
I have an eviction paper from him... I pay 145 weekly so thats 580 monthly...this
includes
lights and water and internet so this is a good deal...
I am seeking help to pay this rent so that I am not so stressed trying to look for work
and so we dont end up on the street...
please please help me find someone who can help...I would volenteer to help pay this
back..or make a donation once employed....
I have no one to help me both parents are deceased and my daughters father has never
helped and is somewhere in Alabama....
I held on to my job to keep from being homeless... I do not know what to do... I do get
food stamps so that helps... but we have no decent clothes for interviews,no bus
pass and
on verge of eviction....
all I do is cry which makes my daughter cry....
any help is much appreciated...
Thank you for reading and God Bless you...
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Catch up on rent

Post by Admin »

So Tarpon Springs is in Pinellas, and thank you for posting the town/county. We at needhelppayingbills always need that information in order to provide information that can help people. The leading community action agency is the Pinellas Opportunity Council, Inc. They offer emergency and crisis programs that can help pay for housing costs, rent, and other unexpected bills and emergency needs. Call them at 327-8690. Another places that may offer cash grants is the St. Petersburg Free Clinic/ We Help Program, and they also have help for unexpected expenses. Dial 823-3471. Both can help people apply for aid. Read more on the various options and resources you have.

GregSmith wrote:Hello,
I am writtng to inquire about help catching my rent up..I am in a really bad bind..
I live in Tarpon Springs in pinellas county...
I was employed for 16 months in Tarpon Springs..I did appointment setting for a window
company..staying through many problems,verbal abuse etc... I became sick as did others
after one of the techs got ill..we worked in a room all together with no ventation..
they
told me not to come in with a fever...
my daughter called me in tues,wed and thurs. we are off fridays... on sat I called the
manager who informed me there was no position for me as the ownr was replacing everyone
with new employees... this was the end of feb 2011....
I got my taxes and payed my rent up and applied for food stamps and am filing an appeal
for unemployment..the window company stated I never called in sick...
about a week after I was let go..they did fire everyone except one person..they even
fired
the manager who let me go....
I have been on many interviews... I am 50 years old, not in best of health havent
seen a
doctor in over 10 years except the er once for a cold....
I also have some bad teeth in the front which hinders me from customer service
jobs... I
do not drive a car also so this hurts..I cannot afford 65 dollars for a monthly bus
pass....
I am trying so hard to find a job...
my 19 year old daughter lives with me and has tried to find work but other than
holding a
sign for awhile she cant find employment..she was on disability since childhood for
adhd
and educatable mental problems.. she has come a long way and hasnt been on
disability in a
year and a half..she wants to work but with no experiance and no driving experiance she
has not been successful...
we are almost 8 weeks behind in our rent..my land lord is onderful and has been patient
but the utilities are included and he cannot pay the bills if I am not paying him...
I have an eviction paper from him... I pay 145 weekly so thats 580 monthly...this
includes
lights and water and internet so this is a good deal...
I am seeking help to pay this rent so that I am not so stressed trying to look for work
and so we dont end up on the street...
please please help me find someone who can help...I would volenteer to help pay this
back..or make a donation once employed....
I have no one to help me both parents are deceased and my daughters father has never
helped and is somewhere in Alabama....
I held on to my job to keep from being homeless... I do not know what to do... I do get
food stamps so that helps... but we have no decent clothes for interviews,no bus
pass and
on verge of eviction....
all I do is cry which makes my daughter cry....
any help is much appreciated...
Thank you for reading and God Bless you...
Wegerskia99

Post by Wegerskia99 »

I am looking for any information you may have for the rent assisting programs in Illinois. I live in Grundy County, (outdie the town of Minooka, Illinois). My husband and I have seperated and I have four children, including 3 boys and a daughter. My current rent is 1110.00 per month and I am not working as was just laid off. I have been having assistance from family, however, I just cant afford this or weigh this on my family. Can you please provide me with any information you may have. My lease is up November 1st and I need to find something or some assistance with my current rent.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

That rent is kind of steep. Anyway to find a more inexpesive apartment for you and your boys? Some of the programs and agencies to call in Grundy Illinois for rental or housing help are listed here. There are a number of agencies and low income housing programs, including for those who lost their jobs. Two of the leading agencies include Church of Hope Deacon’s Pantry (815) 942-6389 as well as the local community action agency, the Two Rivers Head Start Agency.

Wegerskia99 wrote:I am looking for any information you may have for the rent assisting programs in Illinois. I live in Grundy County, (outside the town of Minooka, Illinois). My husband and I have separated and I have four children, including 3 boys and a daughter. My current rent is 1110.00 per month and I am not working as was just laid off. I have been having assistance from family, however, I just cant afford this or weigh this on my family. Can you please provide me with any information you may have. My lease is up November 1st and I need to find something or some assistance with my current rent.
Bamburg

Post by Bamburg »

I am being moved out of my apartment sun. may 13th,2012 because I dont have money for rent and was fired on maternity leave. I have a 9 mo. old little girl. I am a victim of domestic violence and need help to relocate because I have a restraining order on my husband. I need help with the rent or deposit for my new place so that I have somewhere to go.
MandyMo

Post by MandyMo »

Hi there, i need a lot of help in finding some help in paying my monthly light bill and also my rent. i lost my job in oct of last year and have not been able to find a new one. I was doing good in just keeping up, but my son got sick and my truck needed repairs on the brakes, so i could keep looking for a job and with all of that happening it's one thing after another. Please, please, i need help before my lights are turned off or I am evicted and my son and i are put out of our home thank you.
Lucy Smith

Post by Lucy Smith »

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE HELP. I NEED $700 FOR RENT BY MAY 23. EVEN A SHORT TERM LOAN WILL DUE AS I CAN PAY THE MONEY BACK AS SOON AS I GET MY NEXT CHECK. AND WILL HAPPILY DO SO BUT DUE TO MY CREDIT I AM UNABLE TO GET MONEY FROM ANY LEGIT LENDING INSTITUTIONS LIKE A MAJOR BANK OR LENDER. I AM 62 YEARS OLD, SINGLE AND HAVE MAJOR HEALTH PROBLEMS, BUT I DO GET A GOVERNMENT CHECK AND THAT IS WHAT I WOULD PAY YOU BACK WITH.
Ashley Redd

Post by Ashley Redd »

I live in Simi Valley. I recently lost my job. I need help as far as rent goes. I am looking for work. I have no vehicle, and rely on buses for transportation. So looking for work is limited. Anyways, my rent is $500.00. How and where can I look for help in Simi Valley? Could you help with giving me places where I can go? I was thinking on checking at churches. My last resort. But things have to be in Simi Valley, as I don’t have vehicle. I saw on your site places outside of Simi. But I NEED something in Simi Valley. I need help. Also, I need to find a way to come up with $100 by the end of this month for March rent. I would be willing to clean churches for exchange for money. That’s how desperate I am. PLEASE HELP. Thank you,
Larrykudlow

Post by Larrykudlow »

Hi, I was wondering if you would help me out with the rest of my rent. I have to have the rest of my rent money by this Thursday and I've tried to contact other places that are suppose to help but won’t help. I don’t know where else to go I've read your website and I would be so thankful if I could get help. If you could please call me. I would really appreciate it. I'm in really big need of your help. Thank You.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We assume you are in the Ventura County portion of Simi Valley, as we know that is a broad region and term. The unemployment rate is very high there, so the jobs and employment opportunities can be challenging. We do have many assistance programs for Ventura, so your comment is not accurate. While we can't guarantee that $1000 that you need, there are non-profits and churches that may offer funds, cash aid, and more for your rent. Or at least a portion of it. Locate all of our programs in Ventura County.
Macie

Post by Macie »

I'm in need of emergency rental assistance. I am going to lose my place and basically be homeless. I recently went through a lot of changes in my life a lot of death which I took time off from work and I called to see when I could return my manager wouldn't even get on the phone. The receptionist told me that he said I couldn't come back on my journey looking for a job. My baby brother was murdered I just really need some help. I'm also filling out as many job applications as I can and nothing has come through yet. I filed for unemployment and also food stamps for assistance, but please help.
SandyMacd

Post by SandyMacd »

Good afternoon to whom it may concern, I am a single mom of two children both boys ages 11 & 6. I am hereby seeking assistance in help to pay my rent as of being backed up 3 months. I'm unemployed as of now for the past year and a half, I am currently awaiting as I continue on the waiting list for public housing, the rental assistance program & the preliminary section 8 waiting lists.
I struggle every day to manage and not to mention I'm currently pregnant and that school is about to start up having any money, I'm reaching out, crying out for help to overcome my storms to shall clear in the righteous path. If there's anything that y'all can help guide me in the right direction to attended programs that I'll fully commit myself to because I have nobody but myself and my 2 children..... I would also like and definitely willing to work by all means, someday I would love to business my own restaurant of home cooked soul food that'll touch the souls of others.... I am crying out for an excellent source/push of success. Thanks in advance!
Soledad

Post by Soledad »

I'm living in Lake Elsinore, CA and my family and I just moved into a 1 bedroom apartment on the 25th of October and we need help catching up. We received a notice today about being late on a rent payment for the days that we were in the apartment in October. The rent is 995 a month and they are asking for 237.00 for 7 days. We also have a rent payment due on December 1st for 995.00. I am a stay at home mom of a 1 year old and my fiancé working in new construction but the hours have slowed down due to the holidays. We have been in the apartment for only a month and now there's a very good chance we will lose it if we don't catch up on the missed rent. I don't know what to do or who to talk to about receiving help with the rent and unexpected payment that is due. I can't be on the street with my son and I'm scared that is what is going to happen. Please help.