Rent help in Charlotte is at these places

Find how to get help with rent
chrissy.cassidy

Rent help in Charlotte is at these places

Post by chrissy.cassidy »

Any know how to get rent assistance or help in Charlotte North Carolina? Who can I contact or call for aid?
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Rent help in Charlotte

Post by Admin »

chrissy.cassidy wrote:Any know how to get rent assistance or help in Charlotte North Carolina? Who can I contact or call for aid?
try this resource for rent assistance and help in the North Carolina area. There are programs that can help
http://www.hud.gov/local/index.cfm?state=nc
Ditka1

Post by Ditka1 »

I live in a house in Charlotte owned by a man who had a bad stroke. The hospital has dumped him on me. I am not financially or mentally able to care for him. He has no income and his house will be going into foreclosure in a couple of months. He was declared competent but doesn’t t know his addresses or who to call if house is on fire. He yells at me constantly, he has assaulted me since coming home yesterday.
Was picked up 3 miles down the highway today. I am not a nurse and I don t want this responsibility. He is totally insane. I don t want to have a heart attack or stroke and I want out of here but I am on Social Security and do not have the income to move. For the last three nights I have called the Crisis Hot Line because he won’t leave me alone and I can’t stop crying. Please give me advice or where I can seek help. I can’t deal with much more of this.
Shopper

Post by Shopper »

I need help from anyone that can help in Charlotte North Carolina. I’m scared because my husband just lost his job and has been at his job for years.....I am the only one working and our rent is come up...it has been over 8 years since I had to ask for help.....he trying to fill for unemployment but its going to take so long.
I don’t need some to pay all my rent, I just need help paying some of it. Please help me. I am 32 years old and I’ve looked ever where I could for help...thank you for taking time out your day to look at this.
Misery

Re: I need rent assistance in Charlotte

Post by Misery »

Hello! I watch little ones for a living here in Charlotte NC and my fiancé just returned work, and my mom was telling me how y’all assist with rent to prevent evictions. Between car problems and my fiancé changing jobs, I have fallen short for a whole month but I’ve done enough to get us by the past few weeks.. until rent came up. He doesn’t get a check for another 3 weeks so I really am at a loss. I was just wondering if y’all do rental assistance in Charlotte? I hate to ask because I am sure there are others who need it more..
Thank you. I tried calling the phone number listed on the website but there is a wait.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Rent help in Charlotte is at these places

Post by Admin »

Hi all,
We do have information on many charities and programs that offer rent assistance in the city of Charlotte and county. Whether the Crisis Ministry or the local HELP centers, there are many organizations and look for them here to get help with rent in Charlotte.
LesterH1

Re: Rent help in Charlotte is at these places

Post by LesterH1 »

I am a 60 year old woman who live in Charlotte NC with diabetes and heart/lung disease. Currently, I'm unemployed and suffering from COVID. My contract job terminated unexpectedly the end of March and between the Easter holidays and illness, I haven't found anything yet.
I've been working on getting rent help from agencies in the Charlotte NC area but you either can't get them on the phone or they are just non responsive. I have been able to make contact with Crisis Assistance but my apartment complex has started eviction proceedings. I have no family to help and I've tried to do what I can to look for assistance with my bills and rent.
I need to find help for rent and car payment. Please, can you help?