Section 8 not accepting applications

Find how to get help with rent
Jaketapper
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Section 8 not accepting applications

Post by Jaketapper »

I am currently homeless, and I am almost 5 months pregnant. I have not been sleeping on the street, but staying at family or friends' houses. I cannot stay at these places permanently because they are overcrowded and are not able to let me stay there with a child. I am getting nervous as I get further into my pregnancy, because I want my baby and myself to have a stable, safe, permanent home, and I don’t want my baby to be taken away by Social services because I don’t have stable housing. I attempted to apply for section 8 but the list is closed. I have contacted other places too that provide housing assistance, but I have not had any luck as of yet. I also am struggling with food right now. I do not have food stamp benefits and I have been struggling. I am working on getting them but its taking time. I am having a complicated pregnancy, so I am unable to work. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Halperin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Halperin »

I WAS WONDERING IF YOU GUYS HELP WITH DEPOSIT ON SECTION 8 PROPERTIES. I WAS TRYING TO MOVE BACK TO HAMILTON COUNTY FROM BUTLER COUNTY. I MOVED HERE IN BUTLER TWO YEARS AGO AND IT BEEN THE WORSE CHOICE I MADE. I AM NOT ABLE TO KEEP A JOB BECAUSE DAYCARE DOESN'T OPEN UP EARLY ENOUGH. THE ONLY THING THAT HELPS ME AND CHILREN IS THE GOOD EDUCATION THEY OFFER. CAN YOU PLEASE HELP WITH DEPOSIT FOR MOVING BACK TO HAMILTON COUNTY SO I CAN GET A JOB AND KEEP IT LIKE I'M USE TO DO?
Randstad

Post by Randstad »

I have 2 children 15 & 2 years old. We are homeless and have been bouncing from section 8 house to house because the homeless shelter won't accept my son and we are not abused or part of domestic violence but its freezing now and we need help with an application getting our own place. We can't stay on the floor or in the car anymore; it’s too cold for that now.