help with rent or bills

Find how to get help with rent
pinkdiamond
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

help with rent or bills

Post by pinkdiamond »

I dont know if there is any help for us but i hope so.. my husband and i with our 12 year old daughter lived with my in laws in a home that was owned by my husband and his father. my husband and i got into debt and we each filed for bankruptsy a few years ago. we started doing better but 2 years ago i lost my job and the bills started getting backed up again only this time my husband tried to remodify the mortgage but mean while there was a family dissagreement and we were told by his parents to leave the home. so the only place we could find on short notice was for a rent were it was as much as our mortgage. i still cant find a job and now the bills are backing up we just used our last penney to pay mays rent, the big issue is that when we look for help they look at my husbands salery and we are always told he makes to much but no one wants to see all the medical bills that our insurance doesnt cover or car payments medications we both need every month along with food gas. its all gone is there any help out there at all we can look into we live in connecticut
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: help with rent or bills

Post by Admin »

Since you didn't provide your state or county, hard for me to be too specific. If you provide them my answer can be much more helpful. So until I know more, and it seems like you need help with a variety of items, navigate to the main site of http://needhelppayingbills.com Use the bards on the left margin to explore all sort of assistance programs, such as energy bill help, free prescription programs, health care, debt counseling, and rent assistance. Insurance is usually harder to get help paying, but believe it or not there are ways to save on car payments by refinancing your auto loan. Information on the banks that do this are on the main site too.

pinkdiamond wrote:I dont know if there is any help for us but i hope so.. my husband and i with our 12 year old daughter lived with my in laws in a home that was owned by my husband and his father. my husband and i got into debt and we each filed for bankruptsy a few years ago. we started doing better but 2 years ago i lost my job and the bills started getting backed up again only this time my husband tried to remodify the mortgage but mean while there was a family dissagreement and we were told by his parents to leave the home. so the only place we could find on short notice was for a rent were it was as much as our mortgage. i still cant find a job and now the bills are backing up we just used our last penney to pay mays rent, the big issue is that when we look for help they look at my husbands salery and we are always told he makes to much but no one wants to see all the medical bills that our insurance doesnt cover or car payments medications we both need every month along with food gas. its all gone is there any help out there at all we can look into we live in connecticut
a123

Post by a123 »

Currently behind 3 months in rent totally about 1850. I am seeking help for full or partial payment due to my husband losing his job and my only income now being my Veterans Housing Allowance benefit under chapter 33 of post 911 and the bills plus rent is too much for our family to sustain a home and we have been served a 5 day notice to pay or be evicted.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

There is no way you will ever get $1850 from one of these rental assistance programs. Maybe they give a few bucks here and there. Also, if your husband just lost his job, what about unemployment? That can help you pay for your housing costs. So what is out with what? In the meantime, find other programs, and read more rent assistance.
a123 wrote:Currently behind 3 months in rent totally about 1850.