RENT help please

Find how to get help with rent
xxDEXTERxx
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

RENT help please

Post by xxDEXTERxx »

I live in Ross county in Ohio. I am a single father. My daughter and I were both sick and I missed a lot of work because of it. My rent and car payment are both a month behind and its something that I dont have the assets to catch up. Anyone know of anything to help?
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: RENT help please

Post by Admin »

Car payment not sure on. But the rent may be some options. Find non-profits and programs in Ross County Ohio here.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/ros ... ogram.html
I think the number one place you want to call is the Ross County Community Action Commission. Phone (740) 702-7222. They offer eviction prevention assistance, homeless prevention, and should have some rent help. Or they can tell you who to call. Their services are free. May as well ask them about the car payment too. Navigate around the main site for other information on assistance programs.
xxDEXTERxx wrote:I live in Ross county in Ohio. I am a single father. My daughter and I were both sick and I missed a lot of work because of it. My rent and car payment are both a month behind and its something that I dont have the assets to catch up. Anyone know of anything to help?
Targarian

Post by Targarian »

Hi, I am a single mother with two kids. One is 13, the other 18 who is currently not working because he got surgery and hasn't been cleared. I get paid 250$ a week and I'm backed up 2 months in rent and have until the 22nd of July to pay and I currently have nothing. The amount I owe is $1800. I would really appreciate it if you guys could help me!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Does that $250/week cover your monthly bills? If so, you can probably get rent help ASAP in a crisis. As there are emergency programs. And hopefully the 18 year old kid will be cleared soon so he/she can work.
Targarian wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:32 am Hi, I am a single mother with two kids. One is 13, the other 18 who is currently not working because he got surgery and hasn't been cleared. I get paid 250$ a week and I'm backed up 2 months in rent and have until the 22nd of July to pay and I currently have nothing.