Non-profit rent help

Find how to get help with rent
Aldean
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Non-profit rent help

Post by Aldean »

Hello, I am looking for help on my rent bill from a non-profit. I am behind 2 months on my rent and that's because I was laid off from work back in November and I was in unemployment until January, but apparently my benefits ran out. I just began to work yesterday. I would really appreciate it if you could help me on my rent, because I just got a eviction notice and I don’t know where I'm going to if I get kicked out of the house. Hope to here from you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Congratulations on the new job. Tell your landlord you just got a job and can resume paying rent. If that doesn't work, there are some attorneys in Detroit that can help mediate with him/her for you. Lastly, if none of those work, then some non-profits may offer your landlord a few dollars to postpone the eviction until you get that first pay check.
Find rent help in Detroit.
Aerial

Post by Aerial »

I'm really needing help paying for my deposit and my rent on the first from your non-profit. The land lord was gracious enough to let me move in without those things because I was on the streets, but the 1st of August is going to be very difficult for me to pay as I just started working at a stripes gas station and will not receive a paycheck until 3 weeks from now. I'm trying the best that I can to keep hope alive and not to give up. Thanks!