assistance getting security deposit and first month rent

Find how to get help with rent
Rolle
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: assistance getting security deposit and first month rent

Post by Rolle »

I am a single parent to a 3 year old toddler. My daughter, my 26 male cousin, and I are sleeping on couch to couch. We moved here from Hawaii but did not have the deposit then. Need help with finding a place for us. We have no vehicle. Our family won't help. He just started working but we don't have any money to get a place or car.
We would need help getting a place, money for the security deposit and maybe a vehicle and if I work, I would need help financially to help pay for day care. We just moved so don't know if I qualify for anything. I need help because I can't be moving couch to couch with a toddler.
Sheppard1

Post by Sheppard1 »

I'm in need of assistants with the 1st month rent and deposit. I have a job but is currently sleeping in my car. I work 50-60 hours a week and get paid weekly but living in the state I am it's hard to save any kind of money. I would be able to pay my rent every month at these apartments with no problem. I'm just asking for help, thank you.
Olivia

Post by Olivia »

I recently lost one of my jobs. The main income of my household. I have an eight year old son. I have been trying to manage and hold it together. This month has gotten hard. My rent was due on the first. I tried to pay part of it but the office manager says all or nothing. Everyday it’s late is an extra $10. I'm lost. I need help yet at every turn is another let down. Where do I go? Who can help?
ATHENAFARIS

Post by ATHENAFARIS »

Hello,
            Myself and my partner are wondering  if we qualify for a one time assistance with our first month's  rent and deposit, my partner works but we cannot come up with the money to move. We can pay the rent monthly but unable to move our landlord has raised the rent every year since we have been here. Starting November 1st we will have to start paying 1850. We have been here for 6 years and this place is not worth it  to many repairs needed, and our landlord is favoring our newer tenants. We had our car stolen last year and we were allowed to park our second car in the back, after 6 years of parking  back there we are no longer aloud to park there because of the neighbors  complaining. We feel it’s reteliation, discrimination, our landlord  told us he doesn't  care  instead of fighting with the neighbors we just want to move. We have used up all of our savings and just been stuck here and need assistance with the security deposit and first months rent for a new place. Please advise, we live in Santa Clara CA.
                       Thank you for your time,
                              Sincerely,
Ramsey

Post by Ramsey »

Hi, my name is Vicki. My husband and I recently moved into an apartment after a year of searching. Our security deposit was $1200 and we were able to $600 so far but the landlord is now wanting it paid in full and we just can’t come up with the rest of the security deposit or first months rent. If there is any way you could help with this it would be greatly appreciated. We are both 56 years old and just can’t do homeless anymore. Thank you