Please Help Me I Need Help Paying My Rent And Electric Bill

Find how to get help with rent
tiffanyp51
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Please Help Me I Need Help Paying My Rent And Electric Bill

Post by tiffanyp51 »

I am a single mother of three small children. I am currently working part time, and seeking full time employment; however my chronic asthma has caused me be not to work many hours. I am struggling. Does anyone no where i could get assistance with paying my rent and electric bill. I am willing to do anything to pay off any possible loan; work around your home, any errand, ANYTHING. Please help me, I am facing eviction. Contact me at 757-729-2044, or via email tiffanyp51@yahoo.com
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Please Help Me I Need Help Paying My Rent And Electric B

Post by Admin »

Is that the Virginia Beach area? Not sure if you can get a loan, but maybe a financial assistance program or some other non-profit out there may have resources for you. Use this link for a wide list of places, and try calling the following.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/vir ... _prog.html
Goodwill Industries of Hampton Roads - Job training programs. They may also help you land a new job, or start a career (757) 248-9405
Virginia Beach and Suffolk Salvation Army - extensive rent, energy bill, and other aid (757) 539-5201
tiffanyp51 wrote:I am a single mother of three small children. I am currently working part time, and seeking full time employment; however my chronic asthma has caused me be not to work many hours. I am struggling. Does anyone no where i could get assistance with paying my rent and electric bill. I am willing to do anything to pay off any possible loan; work around your home, any errand, ANYTHING. Please help me, I am facing eviction. Contact me at 757-729-2044, or via email tiffanyp51@yahoo.com
Declines

Post by Declines »

Hi I have been searching high and low for help for my family I am. 32 year old christian man married and I have a 3 and 9 year old I have recently received my certification in web design and have many years of experience. In sales the electric company keeps turning off our power and we have borrowed the last bit we can to pay rent we owe thousands at this point and will be homeless in days we have sought help in every way possible and I have handed out hundreds of resumes. Unemployment cut me off due to being an online college student. My sons birthday is in days and I am on the edge of suicide. Please help me. Thank you
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

Since you did not mention where you live, try our general link for rental assistance. Off of that get information on many agencies and programs to call for advise, funds, and grants to pay rent, housing costs, and just general case management. Now many of the places will be able to direct you to electric bill programs too, so call around to what we have here.
Declines wrote:Hi I have been searching high and low for help for my family I am. 32 year old christian man married and I have a 3 and 9 year old I have recently received my certification in web design and have many years of experience. In sales the electric company keeps turning off our power and we have borrowed the last bit we can to pay rent we owe thousands at this point and will be homeless in days we have sought help in every way possible and I have handed out hundreds of resumes. Unemployment cut me off due to being an online college student. My sons birthday is in days and I am on the edge of suicide. Please help me. Thank you