DESPRITALY NEED HELP WITH FIRST MONTH RENT

Find how to get help with rent
brezak8
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

DESPRITALY NEED HELP WITH FIRST MONTH RENT

Post by brezak8 »

I am looking for any way to make 500 dollars by the first. i am currently homeless however my fiance and i just signed a lease. we are 500 short but will be able to makethe payments from here out, just getting started is hard! if you have any info or way to help please contatact(920)713-0140
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: DESPRITALY NEED HELP WITH FIRST MONTH RENT

Post by Admin »

Well, that is a good chunk of money, and no easy way to make it. The only thing I can recommend is a work at home job.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/wor ... _bill.html
Of course the best thing to do it to get a full or part time job to pay the bills, but if nothing is going there then try work from home.
brezak8 wrote:I am looking for any way to make 500 dollars by the first. i am currently homeless however my fiance and i just signed a lease. we are 500 short but will be able to makethe payments from here out, just getting started is hard! if you have any info or way to help please contatact(920)713-0140
Futy

Post by Futy »

I've been without a job and I need as much help as possible. I have a three year old son and seven month old daughter; we maybe faces eviction from our apartment soon. I reached out for assistance but everyone is saying their out of funds. Right now every little bit counts to my family.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Many places do prioritize emergency rent assistance for families with children, so that is a good thing for you and your family. Especially if eviction is coming then that may help you qualify for aid too. Many places do have funds. We can't help there, but can just provide more phone numbers. Find details on our data for housing and rent programs.
Reena Enan

Post by Reena Enan »

Right now I am currently homeless living house to house. I have a 3 year old daughter and currently 7 months pregnant. These last couple months have been really rough for me and I really need help. I was just reading online how you help with the first month's rent and I was wondering how would I go about applying for that? I don't have anywhere else to go and have to be out my friend’s house by Dec 1st and right now I have no option for us to lay our head. Can you please help me in any way you can?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

The Eastern Idaho community action agency may be able to help you with the first month's rent. If you have one or more kids (and are pregnant) you may be placed at the top of the waiting list. But the funds are still very limited. But call them, and read more on their services. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... rn_io.html