Maternity leave not pay enough for rent

Find how to get help with rent
Bregt
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Maternity leave not pay enough for rent

Post by Bregt »

I was looking online for rental assistance and came across you guys. I recently had my second baby. And have been on leave from my job, so income is down. My paid maternity leave has finished so now I'm not getting paid and I can not return to work. I do not have a baby sitter. Have applied to title 20 and Section 8 but have been denied 3x. And the reason they have denied it is because they are waiting the approval of my boyfriends disability to go thru. Which has been denied 2x. He catches seizures every so often, and has dropped my babies. Please help me. Please direct me in the right direction.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Maternity leave not pay enough for rent

Post by Admin »

Why are you denied for section 8, if you have a boyfriend (and are not married)? What does his disability have to do with it? That doesn't sound right to me. Only your income should be considered if you are not married. Here are other section 8 agencies in Massachusetts. Call some other local non-profit HUD agencies for a second opinion.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... usett.html
Bregt wrote:I was looking online for rental assistance and came across you guys. I recently had my second baby. And have been on leave from my job, so income is down. My paid maternity leave has finished so now I'm not getting paid and I can not return to work. I do not have a baby sitter. Have applied to title 20 and Section 8 but have been denied 3x. And the reason they have denied it is because they are waiting the approval of my boyfriends disability to go thru. Which has been denied 2x. He catches seizures every so often, and has dropped my babies. Please help me. Please direct me in the right direction.