Issue with renter

Find how to get help with rent
Futy
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Issue with renter

Post by Futy »

Good Morning,

I have a question concerning a tenant that may be receiving assistance, My house is currently going into foreclosure and house payments have not been made since December. My sister is currently living in my home, not paying any mortgage/rent. I saw in our Post Office box yesterday an envelope addressed to her from Utility assistance. This is fraud, she is currently not paying any rent and does not need utility assistance. I can provide you with the foreclosure notice if needed. I am tired of people working the system and do not agree in any way. The home is located in Nevada. If you could please give me some kind of response I would appreciate it.

Thank you,
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Issue with renter

Post by Admin »

Sorry to hear that about your sister and potential fraud. Probably the thing to do is to look into legal advice. If she is illegally receiving some type of government assistance for utilities, rent, or mortgage, and she is your tenant, then you should take action. Here is a listing of ways to get free or low cost legal advice in the state of Nevada.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/nev ... dvice.html