Find how to get help with rent
Prassad
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Was homeless and need just a little rent help

Post by Prassad »

Hello, we had been homeless for almost a dozen years, then my
husband got himself in trouble with the law and went to prison for almost 2
years.When he got out, he got a job right away and worked there for 2 years and then
the recession hit and he was laid off. We collected unemployment for nearly 2 years
and have been off that since oct.2010. For the first time since 2007, we dont have
all our rent $$. We have part of it, nearly half, but we have been unable thus far
to come up with the rest. Is there anybody that will sponser the other half of my
rent for the month of march, I would even be willing to pay it back. I dont have a
vehicle to drive so all appts. must be met by taking the pierce transit bus. My
rent is 600 per mo. and I have 300 of it. Please email me back at :
I appreciate any help or ideas you might beable to give me.
Thanks so much, sumner,wa.98390
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Was homeless and need just a little rent help

Post by Admin »

Well, people may not sponsor your loan. Do you mean like peer to peer lending? This is when you can place a bid with a site for loan money from people, and the money can be used for critical expenses, rent, start a business, etc. They are also in Washington. Most people won't loan to the unemployed, but you can always ask and register, or try for a loan.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/pee ... loans.html
Prassad wrote:Hello, we had been homeless for almost a dozen years, then my
husband got himself in trouble with the law and went to prison for almost 2
years.When he got out, he got a job right away and worked there for 2 years and then
the recession hit and he was laid off. We collected unemployment for nearly 2 years
and have been off that since oct.2010. For the first time since 2007, we dont have
all our rent $$. We have part of it, nearly half, but we have been unable thus far
to come up with the rest. Is there anybody that will sponser the other half of my
rent for the month of march, I would even be willing to pay it back. I dont have a
vehicle to drive so all appts. must be met by taking the pierce transit bus. My
rent is 600 per mo. and I have 300 of it. Please email me back at :
I appreciate any help or ideas you might beable to give me.
Thanks so much, sumner,wa.98390
Dirkn
anti spam: Blue

Re: Was homeless and need just a little rent help

Post by Dirkn »

Hi, my name is Kristin and I am a vet and also a single mom of 4. I am in a bit of a dilemma. My apartment is evicting me for nonpayment of rent. I was homeless before and I need some rent help so I am not homeless again.
UMOM paid it and they denied it. I am now getting evicted for nonpayment of rent. I asked them why when they had the rent and they said they can’t deny it . I have 5 days to move. No place will rent to me because they are doing a rental verification. I don't have the money to keep paying for rental apps to see what place will accept me. After a few days we won’t have anywhere to go and I will be homeless again. UMOM won’t help and I am trying to find affordable living for my kids and me. I live in Glendale AZ.