Security deposit voucher

Find how to get help with rent
Lo Valdez
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Security deposit voucher

Post by Lo Valdez »

I need help with a security deposit as I have been homeless for 3 years and am going to start receiving monthly help for rent and have found an apartment to move into using my voucher, but I cannot move until I have security and 1st months’ rent. And I do not or will not be able to come up with security on my own as I am raising my 2 granddaughters and also have 1 child still home with me who just turned 17.
I can move in right away pending the security deposit. I would like help with that if you all do that or if you know where I can go to get help, Thank you.
Jeremiah1

Post by Jeremiah1 »

I've been served eviction notice currently because I have not received my tax return and the voucher from it to take care of the first, last and security deposit of the place that I am in with my wife and three daughters. Currently I walk to a job locally but the landlord is unwilling to work out a rental Arrangement until said funds are sent to me. We have nowhere to go when the sheriff comes by to save the 24 hour. If there's anyone that gets his message they can please help me and my family pay this landlord, I will be extremely indebted to you for a voucher and will pay back any funds as soon as a tax return was received or a payment plan is set in place. Please call me.
Moses

Post by Moses »

I had been accepted for the LINC program which had expired on 2/10/18. I would like to know if there's anyway that I can get an extension on my security deposit voucher because I finally found something and the landlord is willing to accept the program if I am able to get another updated voucher. My daughter and I are currently staying in a friend's basement until our place is ready. We are in Jamaica, NY 11423. I hope we can still get the voucher even though we're not residing at the Belt/Park Family Inn.