Find how to get help with rent
Arey Gol
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: About to be Evicted, Need help soon

Post by Arey Gol »

Hello,
I am a senior student here at Youngstown state university. I am very embarrassed that I have to find help but It's gotten to the point where eviction May happen because I lost funding for school and my school housing. I am in Youngstown Ohio and just looking for a one time assistance something to help me get it paid and I work even harder to make sure it will never have to ask anyone again to help... I appreciate the fact that there are people out here wanting to help people in need. Being a religious studies major and in ministry on campus I've learned a lot about being humble and humility... If I cannot get help it’s OK. I know god won't let me stay down for long.
Again thank you.
God bless,
Kenmac

Post by Kenmac »

To Whom It May Concern-
          My elderly Mother, my 7 year old special needs grandson and I live together and we were served an eviction notice and we are about to be evicted. The only income that we have is my mother's SSDI and child support when the parents decide to pay. I have a broken neck and need a 3rd surgery so per my doctor, I cannot go back to work.
If you could please e-mail me or call my Mother or myself.
                           Sincerely-
                            Judith A.
                            Sheri R.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

If you need help soon (like within weeks), that may be time to look into emergency section 8 vouchers. They are for the disabled and/or elderly that meet criteria, and also are in a crisis and who need relief soon. But these are hard to get as well, but read more on section 8 crisis vouchers.