plz need help paying rent & utilities

Find how to get help with rent
pamfloyd51

plz need help paying rent & utilities

Post by pamfloyd51 »

plz help with rent which is $780.00. we r 2 mo behind & have to have it paid by 3-25 or go to court on 3-26. our gas bill is $493.35 due by 4-7. if we do not have gas bill of $184.00 & electric of $76.00 paid by tomorrow 3-23 it will be cut off and we will have to move because we live in housing & they will kick you out if ur gas & electric get cut off. we r disabled & because my husband's medicine of $372 is not paid by medicare anymore we have fallen behind. he is gong to try to get pap. please help as we feel desperate. thanks & God bless you.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: plz need help paying rent & utilities

Post by Admin »

pamfloyd51 wrote:plz help with rent which is $780.00. we r 2 mo behind & have to have it paid by 3-25 or go to court on 3-26. our gas bill is $493.35 due by 4-7. if we do not have gas bill of $184.00 & electric of $76.00 paid by tomorrow 3-23 it will be cut off and we will have to move because we live in housing & they will kick you out if ur gas & electric get cut off. we r disabled & because my husband's medicine of $372 is not paid by medicare anymore we have fallen behind. he is gong to try to get pap. please help as we feel desperate. thanks & God bless you.
Hi,
A few things. try this link for programs.
http://www.liheapch.acf.hhs.gov/sp.htm
also, try a charity, like salvation army, or a community action group. What state do you live in?
Zach
anti spam: Blue

Post by Zach »

I am a single dad of three girls and I also care provide for my mother who is seventy five and has a full blown stroke. About a year and a half ago I lost my job and we went several months without paying rent. I managed to get a new job but the salary was not nearly what I was making before, so instead of gaining ground we were loosing ground. My landlord who was willing to work with us in the beginning couldn’t take it anymore. What happened was my mother became very ill and I was forced to take the family medical leave act, in doing so this was an unpaid medical leave, and then to make things worse I was released from my position all together after filling for an extension. We have been served with a sixty day notice to pay all back rent and vacate the property, with no income. I am very worried about what will happen to my family, next to mention PGE is going to be shut off if we don’t come up with 2500 dollars. I am sick to my stomach and scared to death over this whole thing and don’t know what to do, I am asking for any and all help I can get!! THANK YOU.
TCBad

Post by TCBad »

I am unemployed. I have been looking for work every where. I have just started school as well in a one year program to try to help better myself but still am not having any luck with work. They are ready to evict me out of the park I live in and do not want to lose my home.
I bought my home in 2007 when my parents passed away and can not bare the thought of losing the home that they provided me. My home is paid off but I still pay lot rent. I am $820.00 behind in rent facing shut off notice after shut off notice. I have no problem working for the money but don't know where to turn anymore. Can you please help me or direct me in a way to keep from losing my home.