Help with rent, gas, and electric

Find how to get help with rent
lucylew
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Help with rent, gas, and electric

Post by lucylew »

I live in St. Clair Shores Michigan and I need help with electric, gas and rent. I have shut-off notices on them and am getting evicted. All my utilities are in shut off status as of last week and I am not sure how much longer I have to live in my house. I have 5 children and DHS would not help me and I have been calling around for help but no one is able to help. Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank You and have a great day!
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Help with rent, gas, and electric

Post by Admin »

Why won't the Michigan DHS help you? Interesting. Well, those are several needs you have. As far as electric, gas, rent, and heating help here is a listing of programs and services in St. Clair and Macomb County.
You have options such as the Salvation Army Eastern Michigan Division, phone number 586. 954.1838.
There is also the Macomb County Community Services Agency (MCCSA) which can be reached at 586-469-5222.
These places may have some grants and funds for you. If they do not, they should definitely have a listing and information on where you can go to for further help and/or financial assistance for paying bills.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/mac ... progr.html
lucylew wrote:I live in St. Clair Shores Michigan and I need help with electric, gas and rent. I have shut-off notices on them and am getting evicted. All my utilities are in shut off status as of last week and I am not sure how much longer I have to live in my house. I have 5 children and DHS would not help me and I have been calling around for help but no one is able to help. Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank You and have a great day!
Bakersfied

Post by Bakersfied »

I an in desperate need of assistance with my utility bill and rent. I work part time and have been ill. I have spent hundreds of dollars going back and forth to the doctor. this has caused me to not be able to pay my rent or utility bill and it has also kept me from being able to provide a decent Christmas for my 9 year old daughter. My rent and utility bill are both due on the 15th of the month and neither has been paid as of yet. I gave my landlord a $600 check to hold until the 20th but I don't see how I'm going to be able to come up with the money. I just really need some help so that my child won't have to be be in he cold and without lights during Christmas. I live in Gwinnett Georgia which is a very small town with limited resources and what little there is it's usually offered to friends of the people who run the services. It's all about who you know.I need help ASAP. could someone please suggest something.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

While you may live in a small town in Gwinnett Georgia, the fact is the county has a number of programs and resources for low income and people who need utility or rent help. You should not have written a post dated check. That can't help the situation. Do not do that for your energy bills. I doubt it is offered to friends, but regardless find Gwinnett County assistance programs and financial services that you can use for help.
Bakersfied wrote:I an in desperate need of assistance with my utility bill and rent. I work part time and have been ill. I have spent hundreds of dollars going back and forth to the doctor. this has caused me to not be able to pay my rent or utility bill and it has also kept me from being able to provide a decent Christmas for my 9 year old daughter. My rent and utility bill are both due on the 15th of the month and neither has been paid as of yet. I gave my landlord a $600 check to hold until the 20th but I don't see how I'm going to be able to come up with the money. I just really need some help so that my child won't have to be be in he cold and without lights during Christmas. I live in Gwinnett Georgia which is a very small town with limited resources and what little there is it's usually offered to friends of the people who run the services. It's all about who you know.I need help ASAP. could someone please suggest something.
ShannonS

Post by ShannonS »

My husband has abandoned me about 2 weeks now. Left me with 2 daughters under 2 years old and with defaulted rent payment. I am not sure if you can help me. But please call me I need someone who can give me some direction because I literally losing it all and I'm in chaos now. Thank you so much for listening. I currently reside in Atlantic county, NJ.