Rental Assistance

Find how to get help with rent
henchoparati
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Rental Assistance

Post by henchoparati »

I live in hillsboro, OR. I am 20 years old and recently moved into an Oxford house. I have been working part time at Papa Johns and just got hired at Ross for a second job. I owe $383.36 for rent this month. I desperately need help. I need to find some places that will either loan me the money, and i can pay it back with each check, or some place that will help me. I have been living on $10 a week, and eating groceries from my churches food closet. I dont drive and have been taking the bus or max to work, or i walk. Can anybody please tell me of some places that i can try?
Shaz1016

Re: Rental Assistance

Post by Shaz1016 »

I recieved a court appointment for back rent. I am 2 months behind with a total of 2801.00. My court date is scheduled for December 22, 2010 @10am on Wednesday. What resources can help me before court date or at least get a letter stating help is in affect to stop proceeding of evidiction. Thank you for your time and help in advance. I will fax any information needed to help speed the process.

Sincerely,
SRM in NJ :cry:
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

Here is information on New Jersey assistance programs, http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... grams.html
Maybe you can try the New Jersey State Rental Assistance Program, and the phone number for that program is 609-292-4080. It is a rent program for low income NJ families, and can provide them financial assistance and other forms of emergency aid and support. More info is posted on the link above, as well as info on charities and programs in your area.
Shaz1016 wrote:I recieved a court appointment for back rent. I am 2 months behind with a total of 2801.00. My court date is scheduled for December 22, 2010 @10am on Wednesday. What resources can help me before court date or at least get a letter stating help is in affect to stop proceeding of evidiction. Thank you for your time and help in advance. I will fax any information needed to help speed the process.

Sincerely,
SRM in NJ :cry:
JJJudy

Post by JJJudy »

Recently disabled due to car accident. Filed for SSI 3 months ago. Wife also disabled in same accident. Hasn't filed for SSI yet. 3 months behind on rent being evicted. Have 2 grand kids. We have legal custody of. Wife is drawing unemployment and receiving 2200/mo. Paying 1100 month in rent. Wife has 4 weeks left on employment extension. Have any options which can help. Haven't been to court yet but will be in 3 weeks.
JJackson

Post by JJackson »

I’m looking for agencies that can help me in the short term with rent and maybe some bills like utilities. I work part-time retail and the hours are bad I live in New York State, Ulster County. Any information will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Daniels

Post by Daniels »

My dad is very sick. He's 55 years old and been in the hospital a several times for surgery he had surgery on his foot and he's not able to work because of his health issues and the surgery that he's been going through. Its only me and my dad in Cincinnati. I do my best to take care of him but it's very hard for 23 years old female going through divorce and having financial problems on top of that my dad being sick and not being able to work. I try I try I do everything and anything to keep him happy because he has no one else besides me. I'm going through a divorce because my husband banded me and currently I'm a part time worker and not making enough money to keep up with my bills and the apartment rent so I received a eviction latter from the land lord saying you have 5 days to pay the rent apartment asap. So I'm really in a bad situation with all the problems that I'm facing at the young age. I wanna be able to go to school, work, help my dad and do lot's of good things but unfortunately behind with all my bills and my dad's health issues.
Papen

Post by Papen »

Rental assistance. Help finding low income housing. Me and my son lost our housing voucher when we switched counties and could not find a place to live in the time frame given. Now we have no home. Also I need to be put in touch with an organization like Angel tree for my son and 2 daughters. Thank you.
deanna

Post by deanna »

hello, im a single mom of one. I need help fast. my utility's are going to be shut off soon. I have notices on them both. my house is going into foreclosure and i just got a repossession notice on my car. please please can anyone help us. I just got a job but it doesnt start tell the 15th of may. it will be to late by then. I'm also battling cancer at the moment things are starting to over whelm me. I just dont know what to do. I live boise idaho. is there anything i can do. I have tried everything that i know of.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Yes, in order to get rent help you do need to be able to cover future payments. Based on your note it doesn't sound like you fall into that category. But there are different places you can try in Cincinnati for referrals to housing or rental assistance. Can you look into maybe a roommate or another supplemental income source? Maybe your dad can also look into disability payments, which can help with the expense. Anyhow, find other rent programs in Hamilton County.
Chicken

Post by Chicken »

I need helping paying rent for this month. I got a 3 day notice that if I don't pay $830 in three days I will be evicted. I have two little girls, one three and the other is one. I'm the only one that pays the bills. My boyfriend doesn't work. I just recently had a miscarriage and couldn't work for a little while. Which caused me not to be able to pay rent.