Eviction from trailer

Find how to get help with rent
Sergent
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Eviction from trailer

Post by Sergent »

I am a 53 yr. old disabled woman my 26 yr. old son lives with me and takes care of me. We live in seaman, oh and are being evicted. we had problems with the rental trailer we live in and after many request for the landlord to fix them I put my concerns in a letter to the landlord. His responce was to evict me. Now i have not got enough to secure a home for us. If you could please help me I will repay you. If you can point me in a direction where i can get help or anything that might help I would appreciate it. Thank you
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Eviction from trailer

Post by Admin »

Here is a listing of assistance programs in Ohio. They would apply to the county of Adams as well. there may be programs like Ohio Works First (OWF), which is a cash assistance program. There are some eviction prevention services and organizations as well.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... grams.html
TimPfeifer

Post by TimPfeifer »

Hello,
My family is being evicted from our mobile home that we own in Oakdale, MN. We are a family of 3, not including our pets. I have been out of work and 6-19-15 due to back pain, my husband just started working three weeks ago. We have children age 1. They are all in school & doing great, I would like that too continue. We are in great need of help immediately. Please contact myself or my husband. You can also contact it's thru this email address.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We are not sure if any of the Washington County Minnesota agencies offer rental assistance for trailers, but you can try. They may make exceptions too since you have multiple children that are in school. So if you have an eviction notice, bring this when applying to these Stillwater based rental assistance programs.
Mrs. Cook

Post by Mrs. Cook »

I live in canton Ohio in a trailer. I live with my boyfriend, and three kids. We are currently fighting an eviction as of right now. But we think we can pay that off with our taxes. Our problem is our trailer is to small and we need more room and we know we can't afford to move with the township we live in. We are in Jackson township; my daughter is in kindergarten this year and we don't want to move her form her school. Is there any way we are able to receive any help. Thank you.
LesterH

Post by LesterH »

Need help getting a place to live with my kids. I have a 7 year old and a 2 year old and have a baby due next month. I am currently living with my mom in a small 2 bedroom trailer. I really need a place of my own for my kids.
My fiancé left me with nothing. I am a single mom with no income at the moment so trying to find somewhere to help me get a place to live.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We are not sure if the [urlhttps://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html/rent_a ... ounty.html]rent assistance programs in Canton Ohio[/url] cover trailers. But you can try and apply. Do you lease the lot or not? As that may be a factor.
Mrs. Cook wrote:I live in canton Ohio in a trailer. I live with my boyfriend, and three kids. We are currently fighting an eviction as of right now.
Pdid_Shower

Post by Pdid_Shower »

My fiancée and I were living in a trailer provided by a company he worked for in Midland Texas and we were evicted from the trailer. We went out of town to Kansas with his job and while we were in Kansas working his boss decided to go in our home in Midland illegally and put all of our belongings outside without our permission. Before we could get back to Midland from Kansas everything we owned was stolen. We could really use a helping hand to get into a place to stay we have nowhere to go.