Poverty level, need help with rent and eviction

Find how to get help with rent
Gump
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Poverty level, need help with rent and eviction

Post by Gump »

Hi. My girlfriend and I have two kids and we live in a 2 bedroom apartment. We have been trying really hard to make rent and get food along with electric and phone. I have looked every day for a job and have went on many interviews but no call backs. I have sent emails out over and over to get us caught back up but nothing. We are almost 3 months behind on rent and going to face eviction very soon. We couldn’t really have a Christmas for the kids as much as it hurts to say but its true, and we are really facing poverty now. We really need help.
Ditka1

Post by Ditka1 »

I work full time and I am not able to keep up with my rent as my income is only poverty level. I'm constantly looking for extra work and more hours at work but I'm not making it. I am a type 2 diabetic so with medicines and doctor visits, it just puts me behind even more. I desperately need help with my rent.
I try and pay all of my bills on time, but I just can't make it. I am struggling so much. I am beyond stressed and it is affecting my health. I'm not a party go nor do I eat out. I live a truly basic and simple life. No cable, no Internet nothing. I'm just trying to catch up. Please help me with my rent. That's all I'm asking for. That's all. Thanks.
Linag

Post by Linag »

Need December 2015 rent help. Have $200. Owe $495 more. Need November rent $695 too. That is all I need. I should be working by May 30 2015. I'm 60 years old and left my job December 2014 do to medical issues (documented). Was living on retirement funds which are gone. Have food stamps. Need rent help urgently. Landlord has given me until the 27th of August for the rest of August rent. I live alone. Thank you so much,
Luke Bryan

Post by Luke Bryan »

I was laid off until May of this year but I had my rent paid up to April. I went back to work in May, but even now still live in poverty. I worked 2 weeks and found out I had to have Open Heart surgery. I had surgery in June. I went back to work on December 1 but I got eviction notice. I have 30 days to pay 2600.00. I live in Nashvile, TN and am in poverty. I have a 15 year old son and really need help with this problem. What are my options?
Betty

Post by Betty »

Hello, I live in Grand Rapids, MI. My hours at work have currently been cut, putting me into poverty, and my rent is overdue. I am a full time student and I am just running into problems trying to find some assistance. I would just need help paying this month and maybe next month if possible.
I do understand there may be others who are more in need than I am, but I truly need help. My family doesn't live here and I will have nowhere to go if I'm evicted. Thank you for your time. Have a wonderful day.