Back rent

Find how to get help with rent
Indy One
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Back rent

Post by Indy One »

I have been given a three day notice of eviction and need 650 dollars to pay back rent to stop the eviction.
I can pay the money back starting 10/15/17 and within a few months all to be paid back.
I am existing on social security, making it very difficult to keep up. I am 69 and am no longer able to work full time.
Couric12
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Back rent

Post by Couric12 »

I desperately need to pay back rent of $940 or I'm going to lose the help that I get and I will be homeless. I found a new more affordable place to live that saves me like $400 a month and I can move in in about 15 days. I need $650 and a little bit of moving expenses to cover the rent and to move minimal stuff there.
If I were to pay the back rent back of the $940 I probably would get help to do the first month's rent so the most important thing is paying back that back rent or the majority of it. I had a financial hardship and I told them that but it wasn't registered or it wasn't considered a hardship to them.
I had serious health problems. I had legal issues. I had to pay for and the home itself needed improvements the landlord would not do because it was not an inhabitable structure. I did as much as I could to improve it so I could stay here and not be homeless because I just came from a shelter. That's how I got into the debt.
The unit failed the inspection of the housing authority and without the man coming back to recheck it and Mysteries we got him approved. None of the things that he wrote on the list to do was corrected especially the serious lack of cooling and heating and how the events have open holes and animals would enter the house along with moisture insects and debris. I praise somebody can help me with this because I have about until August 5th before the woman will say I have to move and I won't have a home at all.
I was already homeless for over a year and I just got back on my feet. Please let me know if anybody can help me, thank you so very much.
I also receive SSDI if I am disabled. It just wasn't enough to make ends meet. I use the soup kitchen because I don't qualify for food stamps because they don't take your bills into consideration, they only take your income but I reapplied and I'm waiting for an answer. I also have a medical prescription cost monthly for health conditions I have that are chronic. I need to go into surgery to remove my gallbladder within a week and I'd hate to be homeless after that. I appreciate your time and help God bless you.