Find how to get help with rent
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: need help with deposit and first month rent

Post by Admin »

Use this to find housing financial assistance in Utah. Some programs may focus on single parents, housing, etc. The counties in Utah are listed here. Maybe also try staying with friends in order to save money for rent too. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/uta ... grams.html
Kramer wrote:I am single mom with 13 years old son. We have to move from apartment we are living now. I found an apartment for about same price I am paying now, but because of my low income landlord asking me to make a deposit of 2 x rent - $ 1990.00. I am looking after some organization witch will help me and my son to move to new apartment. This is very important for us we don't have any relatives and I can't borrow because of my income. I am working very hard full time as a care giver. Please help us. Thank you.
morrell332000

Post by morrell332000 »

iam on disibility and i have to small childeren i live in a place that i cant afford and i want to find a cheaper place if someone can help me with a deposit and the first months rent that would be great thanks so much
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

You did not provide nearly enough information for us to be able to help you. We need to know what county, state, etc. you live in. If you read these board you will see we repeatedly say that as most assistance programs are local. In the meantime select your state from this list http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/sta ... html#local then drill down to county, city, etc. in order to find emergency rental assistance.
morrell332000 wrote:iam on disibility and i have to small childeren i live in a place that i cant afford and i want to find a cheaper place if someone can help me with a deposit and the first months rent that would be great thanks so much
Aggie

Post by Aggie »

I am currently living with my daughter due to the fact my landlord wanted 1,0000 for the house we had been renting for almost 3 years. We found a place but have not enough money to move with. She gave us a 30 day notice and we have been gone since May 17th, 2013. Its wonderful my door open up a door but I am miserable because she take advantage of me. I am crying out for help. Please refer me to someone if you guys can't help me. Thank you very much and may god bless you all.
Gronker

Post by Gronker »

I've been struggling ever since I got discharged from the Navy during boot camp due to an injury. I got extremely sick after coming home with a problem with my kidney. I do work full time in Washington but it is not enough to get me by. I am currently living in between friends houses and my car. I have a place lined up to move to on December 1. But I only managed to save up enough for first and security. However this landlord want first last and security. I was wondering if there is any programs to help me?
Gomez

Post by Gomez »

I am disabled & on a fixed income. I currently live in an apartment & when lease is up I've got to move. Rent is too much along with the electric cost. I need help on weather I can get help & stay at the apartment or help on what to do to find an apartment with rental assistance or section 8. There's so much info on internet that I'm overwhelmed & confused on what to do. I make calls & I just get referred to the next person. Please, can someone help me? Any useful assistance is greatly appreciated.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Maybe the best place for a security deposit grant is from the Washington homeless prevention programs. They often help "rehouse" families too. Especially if you were in the military and served the country. Maybe they can negotiate that with the landlord as well, and locate Washington security deposit help from homeless prevention programs run by charities.
Howdy12

Post by Howdy12 »

Hello , I have 3 children and I would like to know If you can help me with rent and security because I was evicted. I can't afford what the landlord was asking for. I found a place but I need a little help until welfare and TRA is approved. I would really appreciate the help. Please understand I don't want to be in the street with my children. Thank you and God bless.
RinaEllis

Post by RinaEllis »

My name is Paula
I am inquiring about any help for deposit and 1st and 2nd months rent. My self and my family are about to be displaced and we do have a house we are looking at. The house we have been living in the owner passed away and his children have decided to sell this house. Which is leaving us stuck in a bind. Please can you help us or give us some resources that can help? We have a baby he is almost 3 months old and currently in Dayton Children's NICU and this is all crazy to us. I have exhausted the resources that has been given to us. The house that we have a walk through today the deposit is $1250. And the rent payments just till our section 8 voucher picks up. Please let me know.
Paula
Tommy Boy

Post by Tommy Boy »

Good Morning,
I am looking for any help with security deposit and first month rent. My children and I have lived in the same house for 18 years. My landlord suddenly passed away and his wife sold the house. We only got 30 days to move our 30 days are up July 24th. I am struggling trying to come up with the extra money to move to a house that we are wanting to rent. I am still paying rent and my other bills so I am really struggling to come up with that extra money. We live in Covington, KY.
Thank you for reading this email. This is very hard for me, I have kept a roof over my children's head and this was so unexpected and makes me feel as I have failed my children.