Rent, food, and bills

Find how to get help with rent
ILoveMyHorse
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Rent, food, and bills

Post by ILoveMyHorse »

I was needing information on exactly what organization or organizations could help me with my deposit and my rent for housing. I have received my section 8 voucher but have to pay my deposit and first months rent. I was looking into the homeless prevention and rapid rehousing grant because I have to be out my current house by January 1, 2016.
Frank O
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Rent, food, and bills

Post by Frank O »

Hello,
I am an Air Force Vet. I have two kids, divorced mom and my ex-husband does not pay child support, he is over 50 thousand dollars behind.
October of last year I was laid off and it was not until May that I found employment. I make half of what I used to make and being without a job for so long has caused me extreme anguish. I am getting ready to get my vehicle reposed, I can’t make my rent, and I can make my car insurance or even buy food we need. I am desperate and need help to stay afloat, take care of my kids. I need assistance getting cut up and getting a second job from home so that I don’t need to be begging for help and stressing every month and crying!