Please Help a Victim of Breast Cancer

Find how to get help with rent
pdmac2009
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Please Help a Victim of Breast Cancer

Post by pdmac2009 »

Hello, My name is Pamela and I am in great need of a one time assistance with paying my mortgage for this month. Six weeks ago I was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer. I was recently divorced over the summer and I havent worked in the last past 30 days due to my aggressive breast cancer. I have my 18 year old daughter who lives with me and she is 5 months pregnant. She and I are trying to deal with alot right now and stressing over our mortgage this month is hindering me from focusing on fighting this breast cancer. If someone out there is willing to help my daughter and I for this one time, until our benefits kick in month. We will be more than happy to return the favor and pay you back in full. Thank you so much and God Bless.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Please Help a Victim of Breast Cancer

Post by Admin »

Sorry to hear that. Be strong. There are some organizations that can help with cancer expenses, including breast cancer. They may also be able to provide financial assistance to help with rent and other expenses while you and your daughter deal with it. Such as the Healthwell Foundation. Here is some more info on some options and programs that may be able to aid you in these challenging times.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... bills.html
pdmac2009 wrote:Hello, My name is Pamela and I am in great need of a one time assistance with paying my mortgage for this month. Six weeks ago I was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer. I was recently divorced over the summer and I havent worked in the last past 30 days due to my aggressive breast cancer. I have my 18 year old daughter who lives with me and she is 5 months pregnant. She and I are trying to deal with alot right now and stressing over our mortgage this month is hindering me from focusing on fighting this breast cancer. If someone out there is willing to help my daughter and I for this one time, until our benefits kick in month. We will be more than happy to return the favor and pay you back in full. Thank you so much and God Bless.
Nermer

Post by Nermer »

I am a single mother that makes about 16,000 a year and am a breast cancer survivor. I have been staying with family paying rent but I need to get an apartment for my daughter and I receive food stamps that help a lot. But I still need assistance with living. My friend referred me to your website because of the program that helped her with first and last month rent and help to get on her own two feet. Please if there is a program or some kind of help for my daughter and I to become independent please direct me, thank you kindly and god bless.
MinVicking

Post by MinVicking »

I came there and called there several times. My mother was told that she has cancer stage four and I have been looking and seeking help for about two months and all we received was $250 from cancer society of American because the rest of the cancer programs told me that they only help breast cancer patients. Which I think that is so very wrong.
If you have cancer then you should be treated like everyone else when it comes to getting the necessary help or treatment that is needed. We are three month behind in our rent and glancing that we have a wonderful landlord who is being patient with us. But we all know that mortgage must be paid. Please can you help us out?
I just started my second job because the first one was given up because they said that I was missing too much days when my mother was going through with her treatment which she, still is but by being with her by her side at age 76 it was hard. Please can you or someone help us out?
I also have a younger daughter who will be graduation from high school and I don't even have all of the things for her. Please if by chance I could just borrow and pay back if needed to keep a roof over our heads and food on our table with my daughter being at least a bit happy for her last year in school. You can reach me.
P.S.: I would also think a need to add that I don't think the county we reside in wants us in the county, I don't know why really as we don't bother anyone and keep to ourselves and try to be as self-sufficient as possible but I get that impression based on the absolute biased seemingly present combined with some form of latent animosity in the conversations with various county representatives we have spoken to in. This is also in combination with many bad experiences of people who claim to help with something only to say they don't when asked so I am ridiculously confused as to what to do at all about any of this. But I can do some of the work myself with support.
Colonel Bradoff

Post by Colonel Bradoff »

Hello,
My mother is disabled and a breast cancer survivor who unfortunately had my stepfather divorce her couple years ago when he found out she had cancer and he supposed to pay alimony but he will go months without doing it. She has been trying to find a job since she had to quit her last one because they were breaking the law.
So I'm wondering if you guys can help her get a job, she applies but no one ever responses back. She retired law enforcement due to her injury and I'm in the Navy and stationed me. A different state so there not much I can do from my end. Any information would be great. Thanks for your time.
The timing

Post by The timing »

Hello, I am contacting you in reference to helping my sister-in-law who has breast cancer pay her rent if you could please call me, thank you.
I love Jesus and my husband
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Your sister lives in Cambria County? If so, there may be financial aid from a number of places. There are churches, charities, government programs and grants too. Find them all here. New York City cases, hospitalizations, and deaths by age
The timing wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:57 am Hello, I am contacting you in reference to helping my sister-in-law who has breast cancer pay her rent if you could please call me, thank you.
I love Jesus and my husband