Rental Assistance in Arizona

Find how to get help with rent
prosper
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Rental Assistance in Arizona

Post by prosper »

I have just recently lost my job and need rental and utility assistance. Where in Northern Arizona can I find this help. Near Williams
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Rental Assistance in Arizona

Post by Admin »

Williams is in Coconino county. Catholic Charities may have money for both utility and rent programs, Call them at 774-9125 to apply.
St. Vincent de Paul offers emergency programs 774-6511
While these places, and others at the link below may or may not have funds, at the very least they should be able to refer you to other local agencies or non-profits in your community.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... e_pro.html
prosper wrote:I have just recently lost my job and need rental and utility assistance. Where in Northern Arizona can I find this help. Near Williams
JohnChandler

Post by JohnChandler »

I have applied for numerous housing to fit needs of my family. After numerous application fees I have been approved but I am short funds. Although I work and have a thousand dollar I still need more money for deposit/rent and pretty much homeless trying to hold family together. Help is needed in Mesa Arizona and is desperately needed. I don’t have furniture but that is OK. Housing is very important and needed. Please help.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Some of the places in Mesa that may offer you help for your rent may also offer furniture for your new home. Having a thousand dollars is a good start, and that proves your ability to work and save money. This will help you make your case when applying for assistance. Here are the agencies to try. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... tance.html
So give them a call and see what they say.
Whisper

Post by Whisper »

Hi I'm in the Phoenix AZ 85053.
Sorry I really never ask for help only if I need it. I am a single mom that has temporarily custody of my niece and nephew and I was in the convenient store and I had someone just steal my purse out of my car and I had so much money in it to because I needed to go school supplies, shopping and etc.
And my rent is coming up soon. I am so upset about this but I have to keep on going. I Have the love of god in my heart. If there anyway that you can find a group or an organization that could help me. Please let me know as I need HELP.
SueH

Post by SueH »

Rental help, I have 2 children 5 & 7 year old. Apartment burned down and lost everything, significant other recently came out of the hospital due to pneumonia after inhaling smoke from apartment. I have been out looking for a job but no luck, since he was in the hospital and feeling sick and having to take care of both children. We would appreciate every help possible please, we have no family out here in Arizona only in California.
Tatum

Post by Tatum »

We are in need of rental assistance. I am a single parent of 3 girls ages 8, 6, and 4. Because if the holidays and being that it's going to be a new year. My youngest daughters father is not able to help us pay our rent beginning the new year and I don't want to be evicted or become homeless. My second oldest daughter who's 6 years Old has a disability which is the reason we living in Mesa Arizona. Just for her to get services and that being said. We really need help. Thank you.
Lisalll

Post by Lisalll »

Domestic violence do to that i was in the hospital and lost income now I am looking for  assistant on my rent this month I looked where for help i got six kids and one grand baby we can't be homeless i just need this months help i am seeking work i got five days to get my rent pay i got police report doctor report and i dont want to take my kids dad back just to get my rent pay i dont want the violence please contact me 6232300351 thank u 
Rella

Post by Rella »

I'm short on my rent by $400 dollars. My employer in Arizona business has been slow and is closing business end of the month. I've been looking for a part Time job in the meantime. So far, no luck. My boyfriend (former veteran) have been trying to get state and government assistance to help us out but do not qualify based on my income alone that we make too much. I am short with rent for December and I notice my paycheck is not correct. Talking with my employer HR all they can tell me is that are looking into it. I will accept any help that I can get. Thank you.
Greenwich

Post by Greenwich »

Hello. My name is Kimberly and I currently reside in Tempe, AZ, Maricopa County. I have applied with the county for rental assistance. On January 18 it will have been 3 months ago. I am needing some assistance now! If you could please help me find rental assistance, help in paying for my storage that I am 3 months behind in now and help in paying for the spaying and neutering of the 5 stray cats we have gradually taken in.
Also, any pet food would be greatly appreciated as well as the rent help in AZ.
Thank you. I have been trying everywhere and have been getting nowhere and am totally frustrated, overwhelmed and desperate. I just don't know what to do or where else to turn. Again, thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Oftentimes the government takes a long time to approve an application. Plus funds are limited. Be sure to try a charity or non-profits in Maricopa County too for rent help. There are resources out there, and locate help with rent in Phoenix AZ area.
Greenwich wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 6:04 am Hello. My name is Kimberly and I currently reside in Tempe, AZ, Maricopa County. I have applied with the county for rental assistance.
Armani Monae

Post by Armani Monae »

Hi,
I found your information online when searching for programs that will help pay rent in Arizona. I fell on some hard times due to some medical issues. I had to pay $20,000 for emergency room costs after having a slight bring in your resume the day after Thanksgiving. I've been unable to get caught up since then. I am currently 5 days late on my rent and looking for assistance in Arizona for just this one month. I have a really good job and I know how to budget so I can't believe I found myself in this position. I'm looking for any help that can be given everyday that I'm late. It's another hundred and something dollars that I don't have. Instead, I'm looking for any kind of assistance before 5:00 p.m. Arizona time. Please let me know if this is something you can assist with.