Rent due in Atlanta need help

Find how to get help with rent
tombelirady

Rent due in Atlanta need help

Post by tombelirady »

My rent is due, and I do not have enough money to pay it. Sir, please send me money or provide aid or rent assistance. Thank you
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Rent due in Atlanta need help

Post by Admin »

tombelirady wrote:My rent is due, and I do not have enough money to pay it. Sir, please send me money or provide aid or rent assistance. Thank you
For rent help in Atlanta, try the Atlanta Emergency Aid Ministry. They provide a varity of assistance, including food, emergency assistance to people who need help with rent, transportation to jobs, food, medical care, counseling and referrals.
Amber1

Post by Amber1 »

Hi I have two 2 kids. I received a letter to from the courts saying I have 10 days. I just can't catch up on my rent. My car got repo because I had to get surgery in December and then my son had surgery in May. I already call a couple of places down here in Atlanta and they told me that they can't help me. Even the salvation army told me that I can't get help. I don't know what to do because I'm try very had my job went to private and I'm use to a $1000.00 pay check then a $300.00 check every week. My kids fathers don't want to help me out at all. Please can somebody help us out for a lose our home.Then I went back to work early because they take our sick days and vacation time from us. Please help me and my kids. Thank you,
NinaSky

Post by NinaSky »

Hello, I'm currently on disability and live in Atlanta. Me and my boyfriend were living with his mom who recently passed away in June of this year. We both went to the landlord and wanted to keep the apartment. He won't put the lease in my name or his because we don't make enough with just my check and his not working but has applications in everywhere.
We are currently still here at the apartment, but we need assistance in paying the rent. The apartments are in Atlanta Georgia called Enclave on cushman
Can you assist us or guide me to the right place that will?
Thank you
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Well if you don't make enough, how do you plan on paying rent? The place is clearly unaffordble and/or you need a job that pay for your housing. Why would any charity help you month in and month out. Anyway, reset your attitude. And find additional emergency rent help in Atlanta.
NinaSky wrote:Hello, I'm currently on disability and live in Atlanta. Me and my boyfriend were living with his mom who recently passed away in June of this year. We both went to the landlord and wanted to keep the apartment. He won't put the lease in my name or his because we don't make enough with just my check and his not working but has applications in everywhere.
We are currently still here at the apartment, but we need assistance in paying the rent. The apartments are in Atlanta Georgia called Enclave on cushman
Can you assist us or guide me to the right place that will?
Thank you