Please help baby & two toddlers 270 needed for rent by 3rd

Find how to get help with rent
krystalmccomb
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Please help baby & two toddlers 270 needed for rent by 3rd

Post by krystalmccomb »

I have three kids a 2 month old baby girl and 2 and 3 year old sons I just recently got back from maturnity leave and while on it was let go from my job. I currently found a new job but I feel alittle behind on my bills. I need 270.00 for my rent by the third or my office manager told me to just bring her the keys and move out. I have no family and no where to go. I am scared and really need help. I called several assistance programs that were given to me by 211 Texas and they were unable to help. Please anyone. The third is right around the corner and I have no options left.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Please help baby & two toddlers 270 needed for rent by 3

Post by Admin »

Where in Texas? what town, county?
Select your county on this link. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/tex ... grams.html
Also use the nav bars on the left margin to find a large number of housing and rent assistance programs. Try things like homeless prevention and rapid housing, and much more.
The Big Easy

Re: Please help baby & two toddlers 270 needed for rent by 3rd

Post by The Big Easy »

Good evening,
I hope you are well. I'm 24 years old and currently residing in Missouri. With Covid complicating the employment force and my living situation becoming unhealthy and potentially unsafe for a young woman with two toddlers to remain in, I'm interested in obtaining any financial aid resources you could provide for rent. Or if you're able to steer me in the right direction I'm appreciative of that, as well. I've been searching for a while now so I'm hopeful I Can receive the help I need sooner than later. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Please help baby & two toddlers 270 needed for rent by 3rd

Post by Admin »

Try homeless prevention in Missouri. There may be resources for your rent and toddler to help you catch up. We doubt you can get the money that quickly though.
The Big Easy wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:09 am Good evening,
I hope you are well. I'm 24 years old and currently residing in Missouri. With Covid complicating the employment force and my living situation becoming unhealthy and potentially unsafe for a young woman with two toddlers to remain in, I'm interested in obtaining any financial aid resources you could provide for rent.