Housing authorities

Find how to get help with rent
Chipper
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Housing authorities

Post by Chipper »

I'm in need of assistance and have tried to applying at housing authority in my town and do not meet there criteria for assistance. I do not make enough money to pay my electrical bill or buy food because of my medical expenses every month. There are weeks I go without food because I have to have my medications. I work 40 hours a week. I also need assistance in fixing my vehicle and registration. I'm also in need of assistance to stop from being evicted this month. If you could help me or provide me with contact information of any organization or charity that could assist me. Thank you.
Platinum

Re: Housing authorities

Post by Platinum »

I'm in really bad need of help. I had unexpected situations a cure recently that I really never thought would ever happen to me. But I lost my job do to the fact that I was sick in the hospitalized do to the fact I had mayor surgery and now I have been looking for a job but I had no luck and my rent is about do. I haven't paid my bills, I turned to the housing authority and I'm so scared of what's going to happen to my children and me. Please assist us.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Housing authorities will not normally help in a crisis, so if you are facing eviction this month they probably are not your best option. Maybe turn to a food pantry for those needs, and the local housing authority can help you access more affordable apartments or a home. Or there are also shelters and public housing, so try them, and read more housing authorities.
Newcomer

Post by Newcomer »

Hello, I am 19 with no children and getting evicted from my grandmother's house. I have no family, nowhere to go, no income. Although, I do receive food stamps. Also, I go to school Mon-Fri from 8:00a.m-12:15p.m.
I really need help finding a job and a stable environment. Can the housing authority help me? I don't know what to do! If there is anything you can assist me with I would highly appreciate it. Thank you.
TimMac

Post by TimMac »

Good evening, I am in need of some assistance from the Housing Authority. I was going to fill out the form online but, when I got to the page for the application it said that they are "suspended".
Do you have any idea how long it will be suspended, I live in New Hanover County, Wilmington NC. Are there any other programs that can help me? I am a single parent, I have a daughter and two sons. I am a recovering alcoholic, I lost my children last year, but I just got my daughter back and my son comes and sees me daily, I am also a convicted felon, basically I was in the wrong place at the wrong time and could not prove my innocence so, my sons have a lot of trust issues with me. I am trying so hard to gain their trust back and better myself. If you can find a way to help me with some assistance I would greatly appreciate it. I can answer any questions you have, I just need some serious help.
I am totally disabled and live in Effingham County Georgia. I live in the town of Guyton.
I have tried to get ga power to work with me and they have not helped me at all. I have no power and haven't since October. They state it is because of my landlords bill being high and I only wanted prepaid service and offered to have some of his bill included in mine just to get it turned on it they will not help me.
I need any help I can get from housing authorities.
Thank you.
Wendy